Chapter 16: Adjusting

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

"Just like a multi layered nut once you crack the first one you need to crack the second one"

Narrator's POV

You look at the person who's dragging you and saw L. "Yah!" you broke away from his grip. You guys are in the middle of the hallway and no one's in there but the two of you. "why did you drag me?!" you ask him but he just stared at you. You were waiting for his answer when he pinned you against the wall and causing you to blush.

Your eyes widened and tried breaking free. But for some reasons you just got weak and looked vulnerable. "wh-what are y-you do-doing?" you mentally curse yourself for stuttering. He smirk and whispered on your ear "what does it look like? hmm" he brush his nose on your cheeks "we're alone in this empty hallway only me and you... now what should we do" he chuckled on your ear then his face went closer and closer. Your eyes widened more O.O. When he's centimeters away from you, you turn your head to the side. You tried to hide your blushing face but he noticed it. "gotcha" he whispered and  let go of you.

You were to shock to comprehend everything but he seems cool about it. You glared at him "I hate you" but he just smirk. "follow me" he said but you made no move to follow. When he's ten steps away from you, you still didn't follow him. He walk back to you and went behind you. Still you're staring blankly. He s his hands around your waist causing you to jump from shock. 

"why aren't you following me?" he said in his husky voice. you look at your back to see his face and saw him smirking. You broke away from him and narrowed your eyes. "I don't know what you're up to" you hissed but he just chuckled. Somehow hearing him chuckle makes you relax. 

"relax the others want to hang out" you look at him "not interested" you headed to the opposite direction but he greabbed your elbow and turn you around. "you're coming anyway" then he throw you over his shoulder and you started hitting his back. It's a good thing your skirt is pretty long so nothing is exposed. You started wiggling and then hitting his back again. And may I say that your hits are pretty strong for a girl.

You finally arrived at the parking lot and he dropped you down. You rub your that hit the ground while glaring at the boy who dropped you. "noona~" you heard Sungjong as he pick you up and spun you around. You started feeling dizzy when someone took you away from him. You saw it was Woohyun "stop look she's getting dizzy" when you were set down you unstably swayed side by side. You clutched your head and shook it like a wet puppy trying to get the water out of him.

"everyone's here? let's go" leader gyu said. "wait what?" you look at each of them with a confuse expression. "didn't L explained to you?" he ask but you shook your head then blushed remembering what happened awhile ago. You look at him and when he saw you looking at him he smirk. 'can I just punch his face?' you thought to yourself.

"noona let's go to the mall" Sungjong jumped around vbut you shook your head. "can't" You pick up your bag which dropped when Sungjong was spinning you around. "what? why?" Hoya asked. "work" you simply said You look at them and saw they're dejected expression.

"oh okay..." Dongwoo sigh a depressing one as if saying 'what kind of person are you? Ignoring the request of 7 hot dudes' "sorry" you muttered and went to the exit. You're kind of late but you didn't care because you need some time to think.

Your POV

I know it's rude to do that but I'm still not sure about my decision. I mean being friends with them I think. All my life I had been alone so it's hard to trust people that just suddenly helped you in front of many people. I need time... time to think and to get used to everyrhing. But not really being used to be with them because all of them would just leave me. I don't even know why they wanted to be friends with me. Kingkas being friends with a person like me?

Everything seems so surreal. I'm afraid to trust anyone. Afraid to be hurt or betrayed. I've been alone all these years and I haven't imagine my self having friends. Is this a dream? If it is I don't know why I don't want to wake up. But I can't take risk. I need to be careful. It's for my sake too so when they left I wouldn't get hurt that much if I'm not attached to them.

Then my mind wandered to L. Arggghhh!!! Why does he have to do that???? I could feel heat creeping on my cheeks as I remembered what happened in the hallway. But the weird thing is everytime I remember him doing those things I feel all fluttery inside. Am I sick? Do I need to go to the doctor?

My train of thoughts was interrupted by my boss. "Kyungmi are you alright?" she look worried. I guess I've also been attached to someone here. I gave her my genuine smile "yeah I am" she nodded "okay. Can you take the order of those men?" She pointed to a group of boys looking at the menu. "uhh yeah sure" I said then grab my notebook.

"welcome to Library cafe what will you order?" I said They put down the menu and my eyes widened for the 3rd time today. "Kyungmi/noona?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: yeah is it okay if I update today??? Because I'm really itching to update. But Unfortunately I need to review and I need to memorize the whole asian map and the capital of each countries. 49 countries and 49 capitals equals 98 items =.= it's really hard to memorize when there's always a distraction. See you soon my dear readers love you all!!!  PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED GRRR! HAHA JUST KIDDING IT'S YOUR CHOICE BUT GUILT WILL EAT YOU UP MUAHAHAHAHA! I'll shut up now goodbye~ ^^

oh and I will be granting one of my reader's request namely ViviChenny

@ViviChenny: yeah I would also like to see her fall face first on the mud. Don't worry your request will be granted ^^