Chapter 3: The real story begins

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV

I woke up and started stretching. Today is the first day of school in my last school year in high school. Thankfully I managed to survive every year even though I don't have friends. I took a bath and wear my uniform. My uniform is really simple a skirt, blouse, and a blazer. In short I never had problems with it. But I think some girls does because they keep on shortening the length. But anyway it's none of my problems. They could even be and I won't care.

I went down the stairs after wearing my accesories. Not something girly but my glasses and I braided my hair. I live alone in this house even though I'm an orphan. The orphan gave this house to me something about me being old enough to fend myself. But i guess that's more like it because I don't really want to stay in the orphanage. But the house is pretty big though, consisting of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitche, dining room, living room, and it has a huge space. I grab a piece of bread  and saw the psycohology book that I have been reading.

No I'm not a college student didn't you hear what I said? This is my last year in high school. So I have been reading that book even though I'm not sure what to take in college. I've also finish reading a law book last summer while I was working. I get the book while eating the bread and I started reading it while walking. I'm only 5 pages away fom the end so why not finish it? It's been only 5 minutes and I already finished it. It's still early so I decided to return it to the cafe I'm working at. The cafe I'm working at is like a library because it have all books ranging from novels to educational ones. I greeted my manager and told her I'll be returning the book I borrowed.

"done with the book Kyungmi ah?" "neh. I've just finished it" I said then went out the cafe. As I enter the school many students started to tease me again. The same thing every year. Everyone got silent for a while and the clacking of heels could be heard. I already got a pretty good idea who it is.

"well...well...well. Look who we have here. It's none other than our ugly orphan nerd" the she and her minions laugh making the others join with them.

"very funny yoona" I gritted my teeth. It's not like I'm affected by them or any of their insults but just seeing her face already makes my blood boil in anger. "move" I tried to go pass her but she and her minions are blocking the way. Do you guys know the feeling that you feel like you're in a drama where you are the good one and she's the bad one. And the bad one never fails to make your day worse. Well that's how I feel right now. But I'm telling you I'm not one of those girls who will let them make you feel inferior. They're never going to make me feel inferior. Not without my consent.

"look here our orphan is already mad. Are you gonna cry huh? are you? Then what? go straight to your momma??? Oh I forgot you don't have one!" Again they all laughed. I feel anger slowly rising but I immediately controlled it. I'm not going to let them have what they want.

"move. I don't want to be infected by s" That stopped her from laughing and the boys 'oohed' while the girls gasp. She's still fuming so I took the chance to walk away. She never really gets tired of humiliating me but her plan always back fired so ever since I transferred here the process is always repeating and she never gets tired. With that I salute her but don't tell her though she might get air headed.

Everyone is crowding around the  bulettin board where you'll see where your homeroom is. Luckily I already went here before the class starts to avoid the people. I went to my homeroom unluckily where the popular kids is also staying. 'this is one heck of an unlucky year' I thought to myself as I sit at the very back where I'm sure no one would like to sit. 

I could hear the screaming in the corridor so I guess the popular boys have arrived. What are they called again?IN...IN... INFINUTE? INDIFER? INFUMING? hmmm.... oh INFINITY!

Then the squealing and the fangirling began. I just groaned and put my head on top of my desk. I could feel someone occupy the seat on my left and it went silent. You could even hear a pin drop and I'm not joking. I look up and saw everyone staring at me specially the girls who look like they're ready to go and kill someone. I look at my left and saw 2 from IGWILLY? I'm guessing that's the reason why it becae quiet. Thankfully the teacher arrive distracting everyone from the time being.

'oh God why me?' I thought and soon paid attention to the teacher

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second update for today. I'm trying to decide if I should update for the 3rd time!