Chapter 52: It's barely two weeks

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

L's POV

After a few smack on Sungyeol hyung's head (courtesy of Woohyun hyung and Sunggyu hyung) everything was back to the way it was. Well not really, it was still too noisy for my liking. "Could you guys shut up?" I ask. "It's getting too noisy here." I said and they were silent. Not really, they continued arguing. 

Good thing Mr. and Mrs. Nam left already. I'm quite sure they don't want anymore stress adding up to their current situation. It's bad enough that their long lost 'daughter' (they're still not quite sure yet because they still need the DNA test) has been bullied and beaten up into a pulp. 

Since not all of us can surround Kyungmi's bed because of the limited space, they decided to settle it with a game of rock paper scissors. It seems like all of us wanted to be the first person Kyungmi will see when she wakes up.

I didn't join their mini game because I'm already seated beside Kyungmi's bed (that or whenever they tried to force me to join them I give them my deadliest glare). I didn't bother to watch them, instead I just focused my attention on Kyungmi. 

"When will you wake up?" I ask quietly as I gently caress her right cheek. I held her hand and just stared at her for what seems like a long time. 

I don't know how long I've been staring at her. But all of a sudden I've heard cheerings and shoutings. "Yah! Someone's asleep here!" I said and they stopped. Rolling my eyes, I turn back to look at her and my gaze softened. 

"Who won?" I ask. "US!" Woohyun, IU and Sungyeol said. "Them." The other four grumbled. "Seriously? You let Choding hyung win?" I ask them with an incredulous tone. "What's wrong with that?" Sungyeol hyung pouted.

"Oh, I don't know. But the last time you were near you almost made us believe that Kyungmi's dead" I saidwith a mocking tone. "It's not my fault!" he said. "Yes it is." The rest of us said at the same time. He went quiet until he speaks again, "I still won so I'm going to stay beside her." he said. I pinched my nose trying to prevent a migraine coming soon enough. "Fine, just don't let him go anywhere near the wires." I said.

"Fine" He grumbled. Everyone was silent with occasional useless comments being inserted here and there. What do I expect anyway? The words Infinite and quiet can't be put in together in one sentence unless the phrase is not is in between.

After a few hours, they all got tired and decided to get some shut eye (courtesy of Dongwoo hyung asking for several beds and the room is gigantic! Not that I'm not used to this luxury but it's too noisy with all the scrapings). They let themselves get comfortable while I stayed on my spot.

"Hey L! Aren't you going to sleep yet? It's already 9 o'clock." Sunggyu hyung said. "I'm fine, I'm not sleepy ye--" I was cut off by my own yawn. Sunggyu hyung gave me a pointed look, "Sleep" he said. "Fine, I'll sleep later. Just go first. I'm going to sleep soon." I said. 

He looks uncertain but then nodded. "Don't stay up late." he said and went back to sleep. I almost snickered when I saw that there's not much difference when he's awake or asleep. His eyes look the same!

I look at the window where several stars are shining brightly. Just then, a shooting star showed up. I knew wishing is only for wimp but I still tried anyway. I wish you would wake up soon. I turned to look at Kyungmi and softly run my hands through her hair.

Sighing, I tried to look back at the past. It's barely two weeks since we saw her.

It's barely two weeks since we started barging in your life. It's barely two weeks yet you already started intruding my mind. It's barely two weeks yet you have made my heart go wild. Tell me Kyungmi, what effect do I have on you? Do you even feel the same?

Leaning closer, I lightly brushed my lips against her cheeks. "Good night Kyungmi." I said and with that I also went to sleep beside her while holding her hand.

~~~~~~~~

a/n: Hey!!! I added some stuffs here! I didn't mean it to be updated so soon! I thought the draft I made isn't going to show up. Sorry for that careless mistake =.=

But hey! Just got back from the province that's why I haven't updated that much. I'll be posting my mini travelog soon in one of my blog post!

Thank you for supporting me from the start until here! I'll be working much harder to give better updates ^^