Chapter 21: Secret Garden

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV:

Everything is clearly normal after the "scene" except for a few girls bad mouthing me. As usual me and IU are only giving them a poker face expression. "you know you're really like ME" I said to her then she smiled cheekily "no, you're like ME" then we both laugh. "I wonder why we haven't been friends since freshman year?" she asked "well... there are lots of reason I guess. First, i'm not the type who'll approach someone and introduce myself. 2nd, I barely move in my seat inside the classroom. 3rd, you don't take initiative also in making friends. 4th, I'm just satisfied with my books" I finished off though there are many reasons why, I just stated the one that I could think of right now. 

"or you don't give a damn about your surroundings" she said "huh?" me? not observing my surroundings?1 psshh... I could even be a detective with my skills here. "yes, you're observant Kyungmi. But sometimes you don't give a damn when things are not in your interest" she's right "well I could say the same for you" she look at me confusely. "you don't even pay attention if it's not related to the lessons or something. You don't even know who's Infinite, at first" well I don't too, but let's just keep that a secret.

"are you my twin sister or something?" she jokingly ask. "oh my gosh! you're my missing twin sister!" I said playfully then we both laugh. "oohhh.... the two nerds are here" Yoona said and we both stop laughing. "what do you want Yoona?" I ask "nothing" she said "let's go girls! We don't want to get affected by their weirdness" she said then left with her minions.

I look at IU "don't mind her" I said "why would I? She's nothing but a brainless girl" then we both giggled. "twins" we both said at the same time. "let's go to the garden" I said "why?" I smiled at her "I'll show you my secret place" 

We went to the garden then I went to the left where a wooden door is found. It looks really abandoned "Kyungmi ah" IU tugged my blouse "what?" I saw her having a nervous look "let's go..." she pleaded "why?" she look left then right and whispered to me "i'm scared! there might be some ghost in there" I laugh "you puahahaha... are hahaha afraid hahaha of HAHAHA!!!" I hold my hurting stomach.

She pouted then turn her back against me and 'hmmped' I stopped laughing and wiped the corner of my eye. "don't be mad" I said but she's stubborn  "there's no ghost in here" I said and she look at me. "trust me' I hold her hand and opened the door. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNMb_NFhXBsRlFzak-6xS This is what welcomed us

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAKwVzbYTFHUkJoFkQW7q(imagine there is a cherry blossom beside the bench) and this is located to the farther left side

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxxwhkNuKYnpydkfqPQUC this is to our farther right side

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCK6Q1ZSKqzT0FJGMWXdu images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHufyyPAtyM0qx5GcmHpr images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhUNlTmBUdUr2G0QfsENH and with different varieties of flowers surrounding us.

"oh my gosh! this is like a have to me Kyungmi! How did you find this place?" She ask. "well I only found this as an empty place but since I want to have somewhere where I can pass time with then I planted flowers and it just blooms" I said. Whata I said was all true and I asked permission from the school about this. They don't see any use for this place so they let me do whatever I want in here.

"but what about these landscapes? The benches? The designs?" I chuckled. "The school kind of helped me in here. They said they want to make this place much more beautiful so when the head visited they could show her this place. I'm planning to plant more flowers in here to make this place much colorful" I look around this place and I feel proud of myself.

"it's very beautiful Kyungmi ah... Can I help you when you're about to do the gardening?" she ask "sure" we sit on the bench. Does anyone knows about this place?" I stared at the sky "no... only you, people don't usually go in here" then I look at the cherry blossom tree. 

"it's a shame if people can't see or appreciate this place" she said. "does Infinite know about this place?" I shook my head "not at the moment" "are you planning on letting them know?" She ask "i don't know" I really don't know if they'll appreciate such a place like this.

"you should" I look at her "i'm sure they'll appreciate this" I chuckled "are you a mind reader or something?" "nah, I'm your twin remember?" I guess I'll show this place to Infinite and see if they will appreciate this.

"Can I go here?" IU ask "of course" then we sit in silence. Until we heard some noise.

"are you sure they're here?" It sounds like Sunggyu "of course! I'm sure! I saw them go here when I was about to approach them" It sounds like Sungjong "I never been in this place before" I think that's Hoya "well we never really venture this far" Sounds like Dongwoo. "Guys why don't we just go?" Woohyun? "there's no ghost in here hyung" I think it's the voice of L then we heard the contagious laughter of Sungyeol. "You're still scared of ghost until now?"

"shut up! I heard that there is a spirit in here wandering in this place" Woohyun said "w-what?" A shaky voice from Sungjong. We giggled "wh-what's that?" I think it's from Woohyun "gu-guys calm down" Said a stuttering Sunggyu. Me and IU look at each other then smirked.

"where is my hands? I lost my hands!" IU started in a spooky voice. "I don't have my legs anymore~ I can't walk. I'm going to hunt you down" then everything went silent "hyu-hyungs?" Then the door suddenly opened revealing Infinite. "hey guys" we greeted"

"so it was you girls!" Dongwoo pointed an accusing finger. Then we laugh at them "scaredy cats" IU teased "am not" Woohyun immediately said "defensive~" I sing sang. 

After they have calmed down IU told them about this place. "wahhh! Daebak noona!" Sungjong said and the others agreed. We have spent the rest of the time until the bell rings. "we're going to be late!" Hoya said and I sigh. "relax guys" I opened another door leading to a passageway. 

All of them followed me until we arrived at the back of the school. "cool" Woohyun said and all of us went to our respective clasroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n:

i know I did a poll when will kyungmi learn that she is woohyun's missing sister but there won't be too much thrill here so I'm sorry. And about the other poll Last dnce won so Teen top will also appear in this story but I won't tell you guys when :p

Please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

WHERE ARE MY LOYAL COMMENTORS BY THE WAY???

Gotta go guys! it's dinnertime already and my mom is teasing me about my arm and how it looks fat!!! Tell me do my arms look fat?! But honestly I'm hungry already so bye~ Mmmm chicken for dinner yay~