Chapter 28: Uh-oh

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

L’s POV

“You okay bro?” as Sungyeol hyung help me to get up I slightly winced in pain. Damn that girl is strong. I might have broken something inside me. I smirk despite the pain I’m feeling “why wouldn’t I” he just shook his head “I could tell why Kyungmi did that. If I was in her place I wouldn’t hesitate to give your ‘punishment’” I raise an eyebrow at him “what are you trying to say?” I ask him though I perfectly knew what he meant.

“Why are you even teasing Kyungmi? Last time I checked you’re the cold mysterious guy who is always reserve and don’t give a damn about anyone” Sunggyu hyung said. True but except for the last part. I may look cold but it doesn’t mean I don’t care for anyone. Right?

“Yeah what’s with the sudden change?” Hoya hyung asked. Changing? I’m not changing I’m the same me. Maybe I smile a bit more when Kyungmi’s around but I can’t help it. She’s so fun to tease that I forget who I’m supposed to be and just be myself that only Infinite and… my brother have seen. She reminds me of the girl that I met before in the park but never saw her again. The memory was a bit foggy so I can’t remember much of the details except when she was crying and when she kissed my cheek. The feeling still lingers around me.

“I’m not changing” I replied cooly. “Then why did you guys went to school together? And you also let her ride your car.” Sungjong ask as we started walking to go to our classrooms. “Oh that… I just saw her walking so I decided to be a bit nice to her and let her come with me”

I heard Dongwoo hyung snort “you? Nice? Pinch me I must be dreaming” I glared at him. But since I’m in a good mood I’ll let it pass. “I must say I agree with you Dongwoo hyung. It’s quite a surprising thing to hear specially coming from L. Him being nice? Come on it would even take us a million years to let us ride his car so it really is a surprising sight to see. Why don’t we have a momentary silence to remember the old L whom we used to know. It’s sad to say *sobs* that he’s *sobs* dead” everyone was silent and soon you could hear sniffing.

“What are you guys crying about?” I ask them. Seriously could they be any stupider? “you!” Sungjong pointed at me “me?” I pointed to myself “yes, you! What did you do to my hyung? *sniff* he was great the way he is and now you left us with this love sick fool!” Sungjong said.

“watch your mouth kid” I said “I’m not a love sick fool. And I’m not dead morons” I heard collective sigh “hurray! He’s back again” Sungyeol hyung cheered. I rolled my eyes and walked ahead them. “wait for us” I heard hoya hyung “then walk faster!” I shouted. “geez grumply old troll” I hear him say under his breath but because I’m cool I heard what he said. “shut up or I’ll destroy all your collections of cd’s” “ha! What cd’s?! I don’t have such stuffs” I smirk “the collections under your bed” I hear him gasp “you wouldn’t!” “watch me” he run and went beside me “you wouldn’t right?” panic was evident in his voice and I just simply smirk.

They can’t beat my power. I’m the best oh yeah! The rest soon caught up with us and we were about to head to our classrooms when we heard two voices. “yay! I can’t wait for tonight” that sounds IU and I think she’s talking to Kyungmi. I nudge woohyun hyung who’s at my side “looks like your girl has a plan this evening” I saw him have a tint of pink on his cheeks and the other . “shut up!” he hissed. “don’t feel like it”

We continued to listen to the conversation “right Kyungmi ah?” “yeah sure whatever” we could imagine IU pouting “why don’t you sound so excited? It would be our first sleepover at your house! You should be excited”

“whatever you say” everything got quiet then we heard sniffing “IU are you crying?” Kyungmi ask “yes!” she said “why?” “because you don’t seem to like the idea of *sniff* me having sleepover with you” her cries got louder “IU don’t cry” we could hear panic in her voice “I’m excited see? Now please stop crying. I’m going to make sure this would be the greatest sleepover”

“okay!!!” we heard IU say. “bipolar much?” I heard Kyungmi mutter under her breath.

“a sleepover? Can I come?!” uh oh. Sungjong’s missing and we saw her in front of the two already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: hey guys~ short update because I just sneaked in. exam's coming up next week so I need to study, study, and did I say study??? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!