Chapter 22: Tell us what?

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Your POV:

Finally class ended. "Kyungmi let's go?" IU tugged my arm. "yeah yeah" I fixed my things and wear my backpack "you going home already?" I ask her "nope. I have applied for a job and today is my first day" I laugh "cool joke girl"  I said "but it's not a joke" this time I laugh harder with tears coming out of my eyes already. I look at her and she remained serious causing me to stop laughing. "Seriously?" she nodded "okay" then we both walk together. 

"In celebration for our dear jieun who's going on her first day of work, I guess it won't hurt to accompany you on your first day of work right?" She beamed at me "really Kyungmi ah?" I did a little butler move "lead the way madame" she giggled as we walk side by side.

As we walk towards her work place I noticed that the path seems to be getting familiar. 'Maybe it's just a coincidence' I thought to myself. We turn left where our cafe is located 'maybe she's working beside the cafe i'm working at' with all my might i've been wishing that she won't work at the cafe i'm working at. 

We stopped in front of the cafe I'm working at. "well here it is!!! This is where i'll be working so you could come and visit me anytime you want" I shook my head "that won't happen IU" she look confuse as well as sad "but...why?" "because..." I was about to say I work there when our manager opened the door "Kyungmi! Oh~ have you met our new employee?" she look at IU who bowed to her in respect.

"you know Kyungmi?" IU asked and our manager laugh gaily "how could i not know my own employee?" IU look at me "is that what you mean?" I sigh then nodded. "yay! What a great coincidence" she hugged me. "IU" "yes?" I cough "get off me" she let go of me then beamed.

"This is the greatest working experience ever!" manager chuckled at her enthusiasm "that's good to know" then manager left us. "well better start working" I smiled at her and both of us wore our uniform. "i still can't believe it that we're going to work together. so for the start..." she went in front of me "please take care of me" then she bowed "okay, enough of the bowing thing and let's start to work"

IU is a pretty attentive girl so she's able to do the work properly. The flow of customer has slow down so we could rest. "What are you reading Kyungmi ah?" she sits beside you "a book” I could see from the corner of my eyes IU rolling her eyes “obviously” I stayed silent .

West stayed like that for a few moment before she finally speak “what do you think about Woohyun?” now this caught my attention “why did you ask” I tried not to show any interest. “uhhmmm.. nothing. Dom you know the book—“ she was cut off by me when I closed the book that I was reading then examined her from head to toe. “You like him?” she blushed “no” I raised a skeptical eyebrow “then why are you blushing?” she slapped her cheeks and fanned herself “because it’s hot” “yeah… hot because of Woohyun?” her cheeks turned even redder “see. You like him” she pouted

“no I don’t” “yes you do” she crossed her arms “and what right do you have to say that to me?” she smirk “I have every right to say” her smirk faltered and she pondered on a moment before smirking at  me “so this is how you want it to be huh? You think I don’t know about you and L?” I tilted my head trying to look innocent while thinking where did she get THAT idea. “what are you talking about?”

“you think I didn’t see him looking at you before?” *he was?* “and you know according to my research the way he look at you is different from the way he look at other girls. You must be really special” “I—“ I was cut off by her “and the biggest thing that gave me this idea is when I saw you and him at the corridor” my mind went back to THAT scene.

Flashback

You look at the person who's dragging you and saw L. "Yah!" you broke away from his grip. You guys are in the middle of the hallway and no one's in there but the two of you. "why did you drag me?!" you ask him but he just stared at you. You were waiting for his answer when he pinned you against the wall and causing you to blush.

Your eyes widened and tried breaking free. But for some reasons you just got weak and looked vulnerable. "wh-what are y-you do-doing?" you mentally curse yourself for stuttering. He smirk and whispered on your ear "what does it look like? hmm" he brush his nose on your cheeks "we're alone in this empty hallway only me and you... now what should we do" he chuckled on your ear then his face went closer and closer. Your eyes widened more O.O. When he's centimeters away from you, you turn your head to the side. You tried to hide your blushing face but he noticed it. "Gotcha" he whispered and  let go of you.

End of Flashback

“what are you talking about?” I could feel my cheeks heating up “oh nothing… Just remembered when he pinned you against the wall and no one was around at that time… Except ME” she laugh evilly. “IT’S NOT LIKE THAT!” I tried to hide my blushing face “of course it’s not” I glared at her “I’ll tell Woohyun about this” “I’ll tell L about this” he copied my voice.

“Tell us what?” We heard two voice said and both our eyes widened. We both look behind us and saw Infinite standing with a curious expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: sorry for the late update. I'm just busy with school work that I don't have much time in my hands right now. But please enjoy the update ^^