Chapter 8: looking back

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

The lady's POV

I went in this cafe to relax. I saw an employee which look really young. We talk but she kept on looking down. I wonder why though? I ask her age and she's 16 then she look at me. I froze. She looks exactly just like her and they have the same name then I saw a pendant dangling. OMO! that's the pendant my son give to her on her fourth birthday. Could she be my lost daughter?

Flashback

"ireona sweetie" I said to my sleeping daughter. Awww she's so cute "5 more minutes umma" she said "hurry up it's your birthday today remember?" With that she woke up and jumped around. "it's my birthday!!!" I laugh at her sillyness. "hurry up you're brother and dad is waiting outside" "arasso umma~" then I went out. I don't have to worry about her because she's a very responsible girl. 

She went down wearing a cute dress. "kyeopta~" his brother said while hugging her. "my sister is so cute" his brother kissed her cheeks making her giggle. "So do you want to know what's oppa's gift for you?" He took out a heart pendant with her name on it. My son really begged us for that pendant because he said he wants something unique that her sister will like. So we went to a famous jewelry maker and we ask him to make something unique that nobody ever had.

He puts the pendant on her neck and she hugged him. "kamsamnida oppa" "hehe anything for my dongsaeng" They spent the whole day having fun and having the best day. We threw a party at night for everyone to know her. All of us enjoyed the night and my son even found some new friends. 

"we present our daughter Kyungmi with her brother" Everyone clapped their hands as she appear on top of the stairs with her brother. 

"Kyungmi come here" her brother called her and she went to him. "what is it oppa?" she ask "I made new friends" He pointed to the 6 boys "do you want to meet them?" she nodded her head. "hey guys! meet my sister" The 8 of them played happily but she's getting an extra attention from one of them.

"hey don't look at my sister like that she might melt" his brother jke while the said boy blush "aniyo" then they tease "myungsoo has a crush myungsoo has a crush" they keep on chanting while Kyungmi ang the boy blushed. "don't worry dongsaeng if he hurt you then tell oppa arasso?" the girl blush but nodded "so you" her brother pointed to the boy "if you hurt my sister I'm going to beat your " The boy nodded seriously "yes Woohyun hyung" the boys oohed when myungsoo took a brave step and kissed Kyungmi's cheeks.

The parents laugh at the 2 love birds. "I'd sasy they will be a good couple someday" Mrs. Kim said and I couldn't help but to agree. They laugh and played. Joke around until it's time to go home. "did you have fun baby?" my husband ask Kyungmi "neh appa thank you and I love you guys!" she hugged us "what about oppa?" her brother ask "you too oppa!" then we got a family hug.

Everything was picture perfect at that time and it seems like nothing can break us apart. Well we didn't know that night would be the last night we will spend with her because when we woke up she was gone. We did everything but everything leads us to a dead end

End of flashback

I need to investigate more to know if she's really my daughter. I called my trusty investigator

Kring Kring

"I need you to investigate on someone"

"who is it mrs. nam?"

Your POV

finally I'm done with my work. "I'm going unnie" I said "okay be safe" she waved at me. I feel like going to the park right now to have some relaxation. Luckily there's no homework so I could slack off. But remembering that lady she seems familar like I've seen her somewhere. Maybe I saw her at the super market. Even though I knew deep inside it's more than that I just choose to believe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n:what a shocking revelation eh? She met her mom but she didn't know it. And what do you know Mrs. Nam??? Sounds familiar so her brother is from infinite... I'm guessing he's Woohyun... hehe stupid author nim! So tell me you're reaction. I'm going to focus first in her finding out who she really is so there will be less romance first but sooner there will be more romance.