Chapter 43: Making snacks

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV:

The arrangement was quite a disaster with who's sitting with who. In the end the rest decided to use their own car. As for me and IU, I ended up sitting with L while IU ended up with Woohyun. Seems obvious right? I was going to question why can't me and IU be together in one car and Sunggyu just said "where's the fun in that?" in a somewhat meaningful way that really bothers me.

So now here I am sitting inside L's car. Quiet? Yes. Awkward? Very! (for me atleast) The only thing you could hear is the smooth flow of the engine and our breathing if that even count.

This is going to be a looooong ride.

Why is it so slow? I mean why is it always like that? If you are stuck in some awkward situation the time seems to be mocking you and enjoying seeing you suffer by making the seconds pass slow. It's so unfair! *pulls hair away from my head mentally*

"Stop that" he suddenly said "stop what?" I ask "you pulling out your hair mentally. It's kind of distracting" looking at him surprise I ask "ho...how?" he smirks "seeing your hand twitch as if you want to pull something and your intense gaze along with your concentrated at the same time distorted expression, I could tell" he said as he poked my forehead with one hand while the other gripping the steering wheel.

"show off" I said and he looks at me grinning/smirking. I suddenly felt the atmosphere much calmer and lighter. I began laughing and he look at me as if I'm going crazy. A few seconds later he began chuckling. He even have to stop driving and park the vehicle on the side because now both of us are laughing hysterically with tears coming out of our eyes.

When the two of us already settled down he look at me "why's you laugh?" I shrug "no reason. Why did YOU laugh?" he copied my action "same" we look at each other momentarily before he continued driving. This time with peaceful expressions and comfortable silence.

~o~

We arrive ain front of my house and the both of us got off with the groceries. "Why do we always arrive first?" I ask "I think we should really be arriving first if you don't want them to look stupid trying to open the door" I grabbed my keys inside my pocket and turned to unlock the door. I entered my house with him following me and put on my house slippers, after removing my shoes of course.

"Just get one that fits you" I said to him as I pointed to a cabinet. He opened it and got some black one. We went to the kitchen and told him to just put the groceries on the table. I ask him if he wants something to drink and he just said no. "You could go to the living room to watch tv or something while I prepare snacks for the others"

He stood up and probably left so I continued getting the things out. I decided to make some fruit shakes and small chocolate eclairs. You guys might be wondering where I learn how to do do stuffs like these right? Well thank the television for that. And also my curiosity about stuffs like these. I guess I should just be a chef someday. A crime solving chef that is because I have watch this anime called Detective Conan and it's really appealing to me. (a/n: it's true! I've been watching Detective Conan lately and I'm just so amazed! I mean shinichi/conan is just too good to be true! Specially with his great deduction!!!)

I reached for the flour that is on top of the shelf but someone sneaked behind me and reached for the flour with ease. I turn around and saw L that is REALLY close. Just millimeters away from my face. "here" he breathed and I immediately grab the flour. Turning around to face away from him.

I put water, butter, and the caster sugar on a saucepan to boil. I grabbed the flour and put it in a mixing bowl with the other ingredients. Mixing it with shaking hands (because he's still behind me!) some of the contents began to spill. "That's no way to do it" he said. He grab my hands from behind and held them tightly.

He mixed the ingredients (with him still holding my hands so basically he's like back hugging me >///<) while I stayed still. "Do you have a mixer?" he whispered near my ear. "no-none" I stuttered with blood slowly travelling up my face. He gave a melodious chuckle "okay" and continue mixing the ingredients.

This is the position the others found us. I didn't realize they have already entered and was already taking pictures for the umpteenth time of the day. "Cute~" IU said. 

"Yah!" I can't do anything because the contents of the bowl might be spilled.  "Leave us alone!" I said but they didn't listen. "I'm not going to make you guys some snacks iif you continued" everyone scurried away and once again the two of us were left alone. "So what to do next?" he asks with him still not letting go.

"Could you kind of let go?" I ask but he just shook his head. "Nah~ I don't feel like it" and that is how we made their snacks. With me making the eclairs while him back hugging me. While hearing squeals coming from the back of the door. "Seriously guys. Stop peeking"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: AHHH~ IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST UPDATED!

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO GREETED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~ I only have few visitors (like only two) but still your comments made me hyappy and it's already the best gift I've receive (it's not like I receive gifts at all but still...)

And also what I thought was DOOM'S DAY (secretly the distribution od report card) turns out to be a miraculous day. I've got the ninth place in class! I'm so happy right now that I can already die~ JOKING! I can't die yet. I have lots of things to accomplish. One of that is to ride a roller coaster.

So here is Chapter 43~~~ I made another SooMi moment. In the next chapter I'm planning to give them some bonding time and a brother sister moment of Woohyun and Kyungmi.

Have you guys watched detective conan? If so tell me! Because I'm really loving it.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!