Chapter 4: An encounter

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV:

The bell finally rang signalling the students that class is over. I'm glad class is finally over which means it's already lunch time. Yeah I know I'm a nerd or something but believe me all people experience boredom while studying that you just want to dih a hole and bury your self in it. And i'm getting kind of sleepy in that class talking about the evolution of dirt. I mean what the heck bro? Who would want to learn that??? Even one of the nerdiest one here in class is falling asleep.

So as I say the bell finally rang and even if the teacher haven't got out yet the almost all of the students population went on a stampede just to be the first one to get out of the class. I'm only one of the few people here who is sensible enough to wait for the others to come out. As I said before I never had friends so I'm completely alone.

I grab my things and casually strode out of the class. It feels like I drop something but I just shrug it off thinking it's only my imagination. I went to my locker to put my things there and went to the cafeteria. The cafeteria is full and people are packed but I didn't care I just want to get some food to eat lunch. I got in line and grab some food.

I sat on the table where I usually eat. No one really sits there because it's on the corner. But that's the way I like it. Less people means less attention. I'm halfway done with my food when I hear shrieking noise. I never really liked noise but I can't do anything about that so I just kept quiet. I guess the Kingkas and Queenkas already arrived because aside from the shrieking I could also hear the guys whistle in a erted way.

"well look at our ugly orphan nerd" I heard an annoying voice which sounds like a chimpanzee. Everything went quiet and it seems like they paid attention to her. "what do you want yoona?" I ask in annoyance and it feels like my appetite is ruined. 

"how dare you sit beside L oppa" she said. oh so my seatmate's partner is named L. What a very weird name he have. I just kept quiet and continued eating. "Yah! answer me!" I could tell she's getting irritated as she shouted. GAH! this is getting irritating specially to my ears.

"YAH! hey everyone! our poor orphan just became deaf" As soon as she said that laughters errupted from the students. Seriously is this a freaking drama? I don't know if I should be flattered or not because truthfully speaking I'm getting kind of annoyed already.  I put my chopsticks down CALMLY. Please notice the sarcasm in here. This caught the attention of the students "yeah I probably will because of your voice that is much annoying that the orangutan's" She glared at me. Meh~ as if that has any effect.

"Listen here. Stay away from L oppa got that? he's mine" she points at me while she's being surrounded by her minions. "why? Does he have your name on him?" I smirk she turned red maybe because of shame? embarassment? not really sure about that but taunting her is fun. Good thing I read that psychology book. Time to put it in use

"oh. why did you turn red?" First is her physical appearance "is it hot in here? or your true color just...showed up" that made her even redder "and look at your clothes" I look at her up and down "is that what you call fashion? Or trash? Your shoes don't look that great either where did you pick it at the dumpster?" I chuckled "and it seems like you feel being insecured. Even to me, why? Did you finally look at the mirror to see you look ugly? Even your "best friend" look MUCH more beautiful than you" I'm not even done yet when she shriek. 'geez what's with the shrieking?!' and grab a soda. I guess she's planning to spill it on me but a hand stopped her. 

"Infinite oppas' she gasp while a hamster looking guy is gripping her wrist. She changed her personality from being y to an ugly puppy. You know? trying to be cute or something. "Oppa let go it hurts" she pouted which almost make me gag and I think hamster guy as well. "what's the commotion" a tall looking guy ask. The guy who is gripping her wrist finally let go of her. "oppas she is bullying me" She made her voice seem weak and powerless. I scoff at her while she continued acting.

"oppa" she whined and tried to hug that L guy but he stepped aside causing the dinosaur looking guy to be hug instead. The dinosaur looking guy immediately push her as if she has some disease. "punish her oppa for making the princess of this school upset" "more like witch" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Some of the Infinite? guys snorted and high fived each other.

"well we should fix that" A good looking guy said as he approached near me.

I wonder what's he going to do???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my last update for this day!!!