Chapter 46: Breaking the rules

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Narrator's POV

As Kyungmi started chasing the others who is very hyper L is just calmly sitting watching in amusement.

He shook his head as he stared at Kyungmi who looks like on the verge of insanity. "Aren't you going to help her or something?" Woohyun asks who's already sitting beside L that causes him to yelp in shock.

"Don't do that again man" but Woohyun just grinned. "Whatever you say buddy"

"So aren't you?" L just shrug "she'll be fine. And besides. It's fun watching her displaying different kinds of emotions. It makes her more lively. Unlike before" he smiled at the thought of her showing different emotions then chuckled when he saw Kyungmi nagging Sungjong about touching things inside the house.

Woohyun looks at the boy beside him skeptically.

"Could it be?" he mumbled but then shook his head "nah~ He will probably tell us if the direction of the wind has been changed" but he was still unconvince by his reasoning. "But it is possible"

L look at his hyung "what is possible?" he asks.

"Nothing" he quickly said. And sighs in relief when the male beside him chose to not pay attention to him anymore.

"Well shouldn't you be investigating?" L asks him while looking at Kyungmi and smiled dearly. 'well that's an uncommon sight' Woohyun thought as he saw the sincere smile the boy has plastered on his face.

"hyung?" Woohyun was brought back to his thoughts "yeah?" 

"Shouldn't you be investigating about... you know" he said a bit softly. "oh. Yeah. I'm on my way to that" he said unsurely because he haven't really started on it. As in not a single thing. And L could be such a nagger sometimes, even worse than Sunggyu. Yeah, the face of the group could also be feminine or motherly, not really

"You haven't really started on it. Right?" L looks at Woohyun who was looking at everything but him. "who said that?" L scoffed and was about to say something when they saw a shadow.

"What are you guys talking about?' they look behind and saw IU staring at them seriously. "Oh, IU haha. Didn';t see you there. Gotta go!" Woohyun was about to run when L grabs the back of his uniform. "let go" he said "don't leave me here" L hissed. 

"Well what are you guys talking about?" IU asks "nothing" the both said.

"Oh really, are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?" they both gulped when they saw an intimidating IU.

Hey! Who said nerds can't be intimidating?

 

As Kyungmi chase around the others she saw the living room all messed up. Books scattered everywhere, some of the furnitures didarranged, it looks like a tornado went inside the house.

Rule # 1: No messing around the house

He caught Sungjong who's carrying a fragile thing. "What are you going to do with that?" Kyungmi asks as he tried to grab the vase. "For playing catch" Sungjong managed to reply while getting out of her hold.

"What?" Sungjong used this chance to escape her.

Rule #2: No touching of things

After a few hours (2 and a half to be exact) and a lot of persuations and threatening to kick them out, they finally settled down. Kyungmi sigh in relief when she found out nothing is broken.

"Noona! What are you going to cook for dinner?" Sungjong asks after they cleaned up the living room. IU has a serious expression, Dongwoo is arranging the sofa, Sungyeol sitting on a corner (he have done the most of the damage) with L snickering at him. Hoya picking up the books and magazines, Sunggyu supervising or lazying as what others call it and Woohyun... just being Woohyun.

"Hey! You misplaced this book! You do not put a book on a sofa" Dongwoo said "psh~ Sofa, soda just the same thing" Hoya dismssed it with a wave. "Idiot! I didn't say anything about a soda" He threw the book at Hoya who made a norrow escape. 

"Who threw that?!" Sunggyu roared as he rub his head. Turns out it hit him while he was lazying supervising.

"Why did you threw that?!" Hoya glared at Dongwoo before shouting "It was Dongwoo hyung!"

"Traitor" he hissed the shouted "It was Hoya's fault for dodging!"

The two have a staring battle before tackling each other on the floor.

And that people is the start of World War III

Rule # 6: Don't start a fight inside the house

Along with loud shoutings that could be heard even half way across the world. Considering two males are fighting, with others placing bets and someone shouting to stop. It's no wonder the neighbors will complain. Thankfully the boys managed to make the neighbors stop complaining by just using their good looks.

Rule # 9: Don't be so loud or the neighbors will complain

After deciding what is for dinner with a classic kai-bai-bo IU won and said she likes to eat pizzas. Everyone agreed to just have their order being delivered.

"Let's watch a movie that I brought!" Sungyeol said and went to drag his back where they are eating. They decided to eat at the living room because it's where the tv is.

"Titanic?" others cringed while they look at the movie "that is so lame" Woohyun said and the others agreed.

In the middle of the scene where the boat is sinking "JACK! Jack? *sobs* ther's a boat, Jack..."there were a few sniffings then bawlings. "Oh no! Don't die yet Jack!" Woohyun said while crying "you can't die yet! You're going to live with Rose, you hear that?"

Rule # 8: No making someone cry (Kyungmi: I don't think that's counted *hears Woohyun sobbing in the background*)

After watching the movie, Kyungmi decided it's time to sleep. "awww... But it's only 9:30" Hoya whined. "Exactly". It's already late" the others look at her with a disbelief expression. "That's already late for you?" Sunggyu asks "yeah" she nodded "and your curfew is at 10 o'clock." Everyone is already in their pyjamas. 

She directed them at their room "can't you extend it for a bit?" Sungyeol asks hopefully but Kyungmi gave him a solid no.

As Kyungmi and IU are getting ready for bed "hey Kyungmi" IU called her "what is it?" she looks at IU who still has a serious expression. "Nevermind. It's nothig" Kyungmi just look at her then continued fixing her things when suddenly *BAM*

Infinite rushed in. "What are you guys doing?" L grinned and made a peace sign "showing you what it is like to have fun"

Rule # 5: No sneaking in

"You have a nice room noona" Sungjong said as she touch your stuffs and look at your albums. "Hey! Why are there nopresent pictures? It's only a picture of a little girl. Could this be you when you were a child?" after he said that, everyone rushed to have a look at the picture.

Rule # 7: Personal space is needed thank you very much

Games like truth or dare and much more were played inside Kyungmi's room and it was already 12 o'clock when they fell asleep. "What should I do? Kyungmi looks around the room when a bunch of motionless people lay around.

Rule # 3: Everyone should be asleep by 10 o'clock

Rule # 4: Girls are seperated from boys who will sleep in different rooms

Sighing she grab their blankets and tucked them in. Saying good night at each and everyone of them. Unbeknownst to her, one of them is still awake.

Going downstairs to make something for her she heard footsteps. "Why aren't you still asleep?" L asks her "why aren't YOU asleep?" she asks as she pour some hot water on the cocoa. "You want some?" she looks at L who's already sitting on the dining table "sure" as she serve the two hot chocolate drink they sat in silence for awhile.

Rule # 10: Everyone should have fun

Kyungmi smiled a little as she made a mental check on her list. 'At least  one is accomplished"

"it's such a beautiful night" L gaze at the window that displays a lot of stars and constellations.

"sure is" she smiled as she feltthe warm liquid in .

~~~

a/n:

hey guys! I decided to update early.

And to those inspiring messages from you guys... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I just feel so down lately that's why I'm acting like that. But I'm not depressed! I never became depressed because I'm always happy (not really) or serious.

I actually cried when I read your comments. Joking, I can't cry because I was reading the comments when I was teaching my brother how to play the guitar.

AngelBeary: Thank you for commenting first! It's actually touching. See? I've already updated ^^ And you're the first one to comment 3 times in a chapter. Really? My story is on your top list? Wahhh~ I feel so honored!

ansson: I don't really mind if you have typing mistakes. Because it's really hard if you're usng the phone. And yeah, from now on I'll believe in my talent aand do my best to improve it!

Valentines: I'm very flattered. Though I still have to give everything I got to compete with other writers because they are really good and I'm just a newbie. But Thank you ^^

kikiiosz: *sighs in relief* I thought I lost you guys. And I followed what you said. I realized it's much harder if I put a lot of churvaness in here (Churvaness means something... or that's what I know). And thank you for your very inspirational words! It helps me a lot to over come my doubts. And I'll try reading the stuffs that you recommended to improve. *taps myself at the back* So I'm the first? (writing a paragraph in the comment box I mean) kekeke...