Chapter 24: Sleepover?

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Your POV:

“Kyungmi~” I was reading a book when IU called me. Infinite have long left after several persuasions and threatening about them and fan girls. And now another one is here to bother me and my books aka IU. “Yeah?” I didn’t look up from the book that I’m reading because I don’t see any reasons to. “kyungmi look at me” I glance briefly at her and saw her pouting before returning my gaze to the book that I was reading.

My little dilemma about L was forgotten right now because he’s out of my sight. Then suddenly an idea sparked in my mind. I don’t feel weird when I don’t see him but when I think about him it’s the same feeling. So if I will refer to my observations then the possible solution for this problem is that I shouldn’t see him to stop the weird things and that I shouldn’t think of him. You’re such a genius Kyungmi! No wonder you’re the top student. I think my little problem is solve here.

As I smile in contentment I turn to look at the book which is now… closed? I look down and saw a pair of feet. I slowly look up and found IU with crossed arms. “you know I was reading that” I said to her “yeah. I perfectly know that” somehow I could trace a hint of uhhhh… somehow being upset? “Then why did you close it?” she sits down beside me then sigh exasperated. “Because I need your attention” he made quotation marks in the air with the word attention.

“Then may I know WHY do you need my ATTENTION?” I did the same thing that she did. “are you free this Friday?” she ask “you mean tomorrow? Yeah why?” I could imagine her eyes turning into emoticons likeJ “good! Then we’ll have a sleepover at your house!!!” I raise a skeptical eyebrow at her “since when did I agree to this?” “oh come on kyungmi I know you like to have a sleepover with me too!!!” she said enthusiastically. I think guilt won’t let me sleep tonight if I bring her hopes down. Yeah for the sake of your happiness… and my sleep “fine” she cheered.

“this is going to be soooooo fun!!! We’ll stay up late, watch movies together, talk about our secrets, and we’ll even play dress up!!! I can’t wait to meet your parents!” I just smiled at her while she continues speaking “and then we’re going to have sleepover at my house too then you’ll meet my parents and they’ll treat you like their own daughter so we’ll be like sisters! Then we’ll grow up together even work together. And maybe we could have an arrange marrieage with our own sons and daughters so we would be one big happily. And finally the day will come when the both of us will rest in peace and even our graves will be right next to each other”

“That’s erm great. I’m a bit weirded out at the last part though” but then it suddenly struck me she wants to meet my parents. “IU” I called out “yeah?” “about meeting my parents” she look at me “why? Are they busy?” I shook my head “are they away? I shook my head again “they don’t like you to have friends?!” she gasp again I shook my head “then what is it?” I took a deep breath “I don’t have parents” she look dumbfounded.

“You mean?” “Yes. I live alone” she look like she has hit a depressing state “I’m sorry if I ruined your plan” I said to her “no. don’t be. I’m sorry if I brought up the parents thingy it must be painful to you. But let’s cross out the meeting with your parents part. You can meet mine instead!!! Maybe next time after we have a sleepover at your house. So how does that sound???” I smiled thankful that she’s understanding “that would be great” maybe this friendship isn't so bad after all.

Just then my manager came by "i see you two are getting along quite well" we giggled "of course unnie we're best friends!" IU exclaimed. Manager turned to me "is that true Kyungmi ah?" I look at IU then nodded "deh~" she clapped her hands in glee "we should celebrete that!" she lead us to a table  "It's on the house" she wink at us then went to the kitchen to get something. After a few minutes she came back with a strawberry velvet cake. "enjoy" she said and left us.

"SWEET!" IU shouted. "thanks unnie" she said "yeah thanks unnie" i followed suit. "welcome~" we heard her say in a sing song voice. Yeah... this friendship isn't bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: hey~~~ sorry for the late update! anyway I would just like to greet all the teachers in this world in advance. HAPPY WORLD TEACHERS DAY!!!! HURRAY! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS IN TEACHING ALL THE STUDENTS. WITHOUT YOU GUYS THERE WOULD BE NO PROFESSION IN THIS WORLD. SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS POEM THAT I MADE.

                                      Thank you my dear teacher

                                                  by chudo-Ned-

1,2,3 who taught us all these things?

Also the abc up to xyz

who taught us how to spell and count 1 to 10?

Let's say thanks to our teachers who kept their patience

 

Everyday they wake up really early

Just to go to school and teach the students who's eager in learning

Even if the students kept making noises

They continue their day with smile on their faces

 

This up coming teachers day why don't we greet them?

Show a little gratitude for the efforts they made

Saying thank you and giving them kisses

Just to show how much we appreciate them

 

Without them where would we be?

We might not know how to read or do simple mathematics

A little respect is what they wish

For them to be happy and to continue teaching

 

When we grow old all of us will look back

Oh this is my teacher who taught us intermediate algebra

Or this is my teacher who made me responsible

To carry all the task and made them look presentable

 

Dear teachers this October five

Let us commemorate the things you have done

Thank you for teaching us and the things you have done

With all those advices to help us make our minds

 

To all the students out in this world

Let's make the day special for our teachers

Giving them letters or flowers

Just to show how much we appreciate them.

 

That's all!!!! THANK YOU! ONCE AGAIN HAPPY WORLD TEACHERS DAY TO ALL THE TEACHERS OUT THERE! 

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT