Chapter 27: I hate you Kim Myungsoo!

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Your POV:

 

What the hell?! We've been driving for about 15 minutes and we still haven't arrived at school. I turn to L who's driving peacefully "Yah! We've been here for fifteen minutes! Where the heck are you taking me?" he look at me then simply smirk "geez is smirking the only thing you know how to do???" I ask annoyed.

 

I think he decided to ignore my last statement and smirk... again =.= "yah! where are you taking me?" I noticed that we are heading away from school. "YAH!" I shouted "is saying yah the only thing you know how to do?" You could imagine myself looking like a steamed crab. RED

 

Then I hear him chuckle "what's so funny?!" My temper is going to rocket out soon but hearing his soothing voice gives me a feeling of... I don't know assurance? "you look so cute" I know my face is red but it became redder for a different reason. I hide my blushing face by looking away.

 

The car stopped and soon we were in front of the school. "What? How?" I turn to him when I made sure that my face looks completely normal. "secret" he gave me a mischievous smile then got out. I also got out of the car then I saw fan girls crowding around shooting glare at me.

 

"noona!!!" I look at the side and saw Sungjong waving "save me!!!" he shouted then flocks of fan girls crowded around him making him disappear. I look around and also saw the others getting crowded by their fan girls. Some already have an uneasy expression like Sunggyu when one almost tore his uniform.

 

I look at L and saw the fan girls making way for him. I was about to get out of this place when someone yanked me back. I look at the person and saw L holding my hand which causes his fan girls if I must say is a lot to glare and curse me. “Dude let go of me” I said but he just held it tighter while going to the rest of Infinite.

 

“noona! Oh I see~” Sungjong gave a teasing stare and smiled meaningly “what are you smiling about?” I ask suddenly making my voice loud  causing the rest to look at me “what?” They look at me then L then back at me and look down. Then they give a collective oh~ and ah~ then nodded. “what?” I look down and remembered that L’s holding my hand. “Hey guys!!!” great now IU’s also here “what are you smiling about?” she ask then Infinite pointed with their eyes.  She gasp “it’s not what you think IU” I tried getting out of his grip but it’s no use. “Then what is it about???” she wiggled her eyebrows then giggled like a giddy high school girl she is.

 

Damn it!!! Where did my black belter strength go to??? Why do I get weak in just a simple touch? But seriously his grip is really strong. “Yeah Kyungmi what is this about?” Woohyun piped in. I saw him smirk “traitor” I mouthed to him. And he just chuckled. I’m really going to get back at those two just you wait IU.

 

“Guys, guys. Stop bothering her if she don’t want to explain then we have no right to force her” I mentally thanked Sunggyu praising him “besides it looks like they are in a secret relationship so let’s just pretend we saw nothing” I take back what I said. I’m going to castrate him.

 

“Kyungmi has a boyfriend, Kyungmi has a boyfriend” Sungyeol and Dongwoo chanted which was soon joined by Hoya. “Kyungmi has a boyfriend Kyungmi has a boyfriend” they chanted. Honestly I’m getting really pissed right now. “stop it guys” L said seriously which caused them to stop “Kyungmi’s already getting pissed” I smiled inwardly thinking he’s also getting annoyed by them. I hear each of them mutter sorry.

 

“Besides” he remove his grip on my arm and put it on my waist “we like to keep it low profile.” My eyes widened “right babe?” then he kissed my left cheek causing me to turn red and some laugh, cheered and squealed. “YAH!!” I shouted “what’s wrong babe? Why are you acting like you hated me?” He hold his chest as if he’s hurting. “first of all I am not YOUR GIRLFRIEND! Second I’d RATHER DIE than to be YOUR GIRLFRIEND!” I said to him.

 

“ouch” I hear Hoya said followed by voices of agreement. I saw L smirk “that’s not what you said last night” and the others oohed and ahh. He was about to put his arm back to my waist when I grabbed it and flipped him.

 

“STAY.AWAY.FROM.ME!!!!!!!!!” I shouted and stomped my way away from them. “Kyungmi wait!” I heard IU say before I left. “Why so harsh babe?” I hear L ask.

 

I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: short update for today but it's better than nothing right??? Got a lot to do but made time so yeah~

Wait for my next update!!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!