Chapter 39: Super market race

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Your POV
 
"Bye guys!" Manager waved goodbye to us as we continued walking. "oh goodie! I can't believe we're having a sleepover!" IU said "I know!!!" Sungjong squealed and the two of them chats animatedly about what they should do. "Let's play dress up!" IU said "And dance to a girl group song!!!" he said and everyone look at him. "What? It's fun I swear!" I just shook my head "I feel sorry for your future girlfriend" I said.
 
"why?" he ask "because you look like a girl and even act like one. A total diva if I may add" L said and everyone laugh "It's not funny" Sungjong pouted and cross his arms. "No! My future girlfriend will be lucky!!!" he flailed his arms around "says who?" ask Dongwoo "my childhood friend!" he grinned "I feel sorry for her" L said "and why is that?" L smirk "because she have to leave for lying to you" "YAH!" Sungjong shouted.
 
"That's enough. Stop bullying the maknae" Sunggyu finally decided to intervene when he saw Sungjong sulking. "Before that" I stopped all of them "we need to go grocery shopping" I said to them. "Grocery shopping? I wanna go! I wanna go!!!" Sungyeol became overly hyper once I mentioned grocery shopping. "Stop being hyper Sungyeol. Everyone knows why you're excited here" Hoya said as he stopped Sungyeol from running around and bumping to random people.
 
"Why is he excited anyway?" I ask to no one in particular "let's just say he goes overly hyper when he sees a lot of stuffs neatly packed up and he can't help himself but to almost buy everything he gets his hands on" Sunggyu explained. I look at the rest of them "please make sure your member don't cause any trouble" they nodded "relax. We went to the super market plenty of times that we know how to control him" Dongwoo said.
 
...at the super market...
 
"what stuffs do you need anyway?" IU asked me. I have 4 list inside my pocket "there are 9 people here so it's given that there should be 4 teams" Sunggyu said "and it's either there would be 1 team with 3 people and 3 teams with 2 people or there are 4 couples and one forever alone or..." Sunggyu was cut off by Sungyeol "just choose the first one!" he said and all of us nodded.
 
"Woohyun and IU are couples!" I said and squish the two of them together "L and Kyungmi are couples!" IU said and push me towards L. "Well now that is taken care of give us the list and we'll group ourselves accordingly" Sunggyu grabbed two of the list that I were holding. In the end the teams are:
Team 1:Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Sungjong
Team 2:Hoya, Dongwoo
Team 3:Woohyun&IU
Team 4:Me&L
 
"why don't we make it a game to be more fun?" Sungjong ask "and get in trouble? No thanks" I immediately said "you're no fun Kyungmi" Sungyeol said. "I don't know what "fun" you mean but I'm not buying it" I cross my arms as if saying 'come at me bro' "it's just a race about who finish first" Sungjong pouted. "No breaking of stuffs?" he shook his head "no running through things?" once again he shook his head "and no grabbing of random things?" I heard an oh man by Sungyeol but Sungjong nodded.
 
"Alright" everyone cheered "so what are the mechanics?" I ask "well the first one who gets to finish the grocery are the winners. There would be a time limit of 1 and a half hour considering that the things we should look for are only a few in numbers and if you haven't finished everything by the certain amount of time you would need to do a dare that would last for a month. You could use different ways to distract your opponent to hold them. And the winner will get to make a dare to the last one who got here. Sounds reasonable?" Dongwoo asks.
 
All of us stared at him with a 'wth' expression. "Since when did you start to become a diplomat hyung?" Hoya ask which earned a smack from Dongwoo. "I guess it's reasonable" Woohyun said. The race will officially start once we have already get the trollies and all of us will start at the same time okay?" I ask them. All of us went to get our trollies. 
 
"It's already 4:30 p.m. and all of us are expected at 5 o'cklock sharp or earlier. Now READY GET SET GO!!!" I said as all of us run in to different directions.
'get ready to lose' I laugh in my mind...
 
I look at L "what's the first on the list?"
~~~~
a/n: hey guys!!! Some little bonding time for all of them before some serious drama after the sleepover. I was wondering what do you usually buy in a super market??? Specially stuffs for sleepover? Can you guys recommend some? Because I'm really clueless in what they should buy.
By the way... One of my subscribers made a poster for this story and I think she needs some acknowledgement. Let's clap for HanSoonYi for the cute poster. 
 
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!