Chapter 9: Two different worlds

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV:

I went to the park just to chill. You know? To relax myself before going home. Good thing our teachers didn't give us any assignments for the first day because seriously I'm going to flip them LIKE A BOSS. So I stroll around the park and decided to rest on a bench. 'I wish I brought my guitar' I continued to watch the kids playing on the play ground. 'they seem so happy and care free. I wish I could be like that somehow...' 

I saw a person who's holding a guitar. I decided to approach him. He looks like he's in his 40's? Not sure though. "excuse me sir may I borrow your guitar for awhile?" Luckily he agreed. I strum the guitar first testing it if it's on tune. The kids noticed me so they run towards me. I always go to this play ground to play with them or sing them a song. 

"unnie!/noona!" The kids said as they surround me. "well hello to you guys too" I chuckled. I never really act like this except in front of them. It feels like I could trust them and I'm being pulled out from reality. "will you sing for us today?" Eunmi ask one of the kids who's always here. "well..." I crouch down to them "would you like me to sing?" Cheers errupted from the kids. "okay...okay I'll sing for you guys"

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvdXgDq1xbw)-------------- this is the song that she'll sing. You should listen to it to feel what she's saying...

I let the music take us to another world

That we're the only people in here

I let it flow through my veins 

The first strum brought electricity

The second one I felt like I'm alive

3rd I feel like I can face anything

4th I realize that I'm alone and I need someone to love me

But that won't happen I know it

I let the music bring me to a magical place where I won't be hurt.

Even though it's already evident in my face

I tried to look strong in front of these kids

They can't see me like this they're too young.

Right now I'll just savor this moment and give my all

Narrator's POV

But what you didn't know is that Infinite decided to also go to the park. (a/n: I know it's kind of cliche but please try to understand me) They were joking around laughing and fooling. Everywhere they go people would look at them speciall girls who would swoon because of their looks. It would have been hard for others but they're use to the attention they are getting so it's no big deal.

"hyung let's go to the play ground!" Sungjong said "yeah the last one will have to push us on the swings" Hoya said and the race began. Well sort of because Sunggyu, Woohyun, and L remained walking. "I wonder how you handle them?" Woohyun turned to Sunggyu. "I really don't know" he shook his head. "pabo hyungs" was all L could utter while the 2 look pointedly at him. He raise his arms in surrender "sorry for stating the hard cold facts" he said then dash "YAH!" the two run after him.

"They arrive seeing no kids "where are the kids?" Sungjong pouted Then they heard cheering so they went to the direction where they heard the noise. They saw you talking to the kids smiling, laughing. "hey look she's smiling and laughing in front of the kids" Sungyeol said "no she's crying and wailing" Dongwoo said sarcastically.

Then they heard you sing and they were awe struck. "she could sing" was all they thought. 

L's POV

I heard her sing.

Her voice is like an angel.

But I could see there is a certain hurting inside her.

Just like me she build up walls to avoid people coming inside her life.

I know how it feels believe me. Why do you look so lonely and sad?

Would you please tell me why?

I don't even know why I'm acting like this.

I've only met you once but why do I feel like I know you forever?

You have such a huge impact on me yet we barely know each other.

I hate seeing you like that.

Even though you're smiling it feels like you're secretly crying inside.

Could I just hold you just this once?

Let's not mind the others but only the 2 of us.

ARRGGGHHHH!!!! why am I saying such stuffs inside my head?

The playboy couldn't be acting like this not now not never.

But you looking like that I can't help but feel my heart softening. I

feel like I want to be the reason why you're smiling but that's impossible I know.

We're from two different worlds.

But once in a while those two worlds would collide.

I'll just savor this moment right now.

What have you done Park Kyungmi?

I could see you having made an impact to all of us already.