Chapter 32: Meet L.joe

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Your POV

As both of us entered the café we saw that it’s really packed up today. We saw manager holding trays while taking orders. “Oh girls! Thank heavens you’re here. Could you please hurry up? I really need help today” both of us nodded and immediately wear our uniform to help manager.

Both of us are taking orders and serving others as quick as we could while manager took the cashier taking orders for takeouts. As I finished serving the order of teenagers a heard a high pitched voice which I perfectly knew who it belongs to.

Both you and IU caught each other’s glance and made eye signals as if saying ‘you go take her order’ ‘me?! No, you go take her order’ I sigh because I can’t argue with her. “you owe me big time IU” I went to the table and saw her. Yes! HER! Im ugly-as-hell Yoona! i knew a week couldn't pass without her bothering me.

“may I take your order?” I tried disguising my voice but it came out as a high pitched tone cracking in the end. “Finally” I heard her mumbling and rolling her eyes. She’s with a blonde boy with pink hair who’s busy looking at the menu.

She looks up and widen her eyes but soon smirk. “So ugly orphan nerd works in a café?” she gave an evil smile. “Interesting…” I remained impassive “may I take your order?” she snorts. You sound like a pig doing that “You sound like a pig doing that” I widen my eyes. I did NOT just say THAT!

“What?!” she shrieked like a mad woman. Then I heard laughs coming from the blonde boy. “You’re cool. I like you already” he grinned “what’s your name? I’m L.joe” I rolled my eyes at him “you don’t need to know my name” he pouted “no fair I told you mine so you should tell me yours” I just shook my head. “Are you going to order or not? If not then get out” Yoona stood up “we were just about to leave. You’re service ”

I smirk “but you even more” her noses flared up and she looks like a buffalo. “I’m going to report you to your manager and have you fired!” I can’t believe she’s causing a commotion. “Let’s get out of here oppa” but L.joe didn’t move an inch. “I’ll have a mocha frappe and a slice of chocolate cake please” then he turned to Yoona who was gaping “if you want leave then leave” her hands turned into a fist “you’re going to regret this Park Kyungmi!” she said before huffing and storming out of the café.

“I’d be embarrassed if I was her” I suddenly said and he laughed again. I raise an eyebrow at him “aren’t you suppose to follow her because she’s your girlfriend or something?” he shook his head” nah~ we’re actually in an arranged marriage and as how all cliché stories goes I don’t want to marry her because I don’t love her. End of story” he turn to me “so your name is Kyungmi? Nice name” he smiled “I’ll get your order” I left him sitting there to get his order. IU went beside me and grinned “so… who’s the cutie?”

I just shook my head “shut up IU, don’t tell me your interested in him?” I ask “nah he might be cute but he’s not my type.” “trying to stay loyal to Woohyun?” I snickered when she blushed. “ Why are you?” she ask as I gave the cook his order “not interested” she grinned then bumped shoulders with me “trying to stay loyal at L oppa now eh?”

“sometimes I wonder what kind of life you went through that you’re thinking like that” she hit my arm “yah!!! I don’t get how you could be mean to me”

“I just am” I said to her then grinned. When the order is done I grabbed it and went to his table to serve it. “Here’s your order” I settled down the mocha frappe and chocolate cake. “Thanks. Would you like to hang out with me?” he ask and I rolled my eyes mentally. “You mean to go out with you?” he laugh. Man what’s up with him and laughing? I’m not that funny so I don’t see a reason why he should laugh. This guy is weird “you caught on fast” he plopped his arm and rested his head on his hand “so will you” he leaned closer to my face.

“No. now could you please move back. You’re hogging my personal space” he smirk “but what if I won’t?” this guy thinks I’m stupid “then please excuse me” I turn around but he grab my wrist. “I won’tl et you go until you agreed to go out with me” I was about to punch him when a hand grabbed L.joe’s wrist. I look up and saw… 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if it's a cliffhanger or what but sorry if I haven't updated for awhile. It's our sembreak already and our exam will be on november 8-9. But it's our sembreak!!!!!!!!!!! which means we don't have classes for a week!

It's my only update for today because me and my family needs to go somewhere.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED!