Chapter 13: Revenge fail?

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Yoona's POV

I called the boys I ordered to scare that orphan. "yeoboseyo?" The other line answered "how was it? did you scared her?" I immediately asked.Oooh I can't wait to know that she'll transfer another school but even if she does it's still not enough. "ummm...Yoona ssi I don't think it's possible" I grew frustrated "what?" I can't believe it! They're the grouo who does the job correctlyand now they failed to do it to a... nerd?! Simply outrageous! "i want you to do it again... I want her to be scared and this time make sure it WORKS!" I'm already breathing heavily this time because of anger. "no" this made me angrier "what?!" "we're tired of doing the dirty work for you" "you'll regret this" I hissed "I'm most certain we're not" then he ended the call. I stared at my phone as if it's from another planet then I threw it across my room.  I watch as it clash to the wall and think that I wanted to break the nerd like that.

"you're going to regret this Park Kyungmi, prepare to face my wrath" I walk out of my room. Mind you it's really beautiful, elegant, and for rich people only that a person like the orphan nerd can't afford. Oh did I mention it's full of L oppa's pictures. Yeah someday we'll  get married and have lots and lots of children. So I got to eliminate that orphan nerd who is standing between our love.

Your POV

"crash* The plate I was washing dropped to the floor. I accidentally let go of it when I was drying it up. Why? Oh I don't know maybe because I feel creeped out! I just felt cold chills ran down my spine like some evil forces parred by. But everytime this happen I knew something bad will occur and I perfectly know what it is. The only one capable of doing such stuufs like yesterday is Yoona. Why? Because she's rich and all she thinks she own the world. (a/n:I don't hate yoona okay?) So I therefore conclude that... I should really be careful today. And hopefully I won't see her today to avoid all bad lucks coming to me.

Infinite's POV

"hey hyung" Sungjong greeted the rest while getting out of the car.They seem to know whe or where the others is. That's how they knew they should be early today. "hey" they greeted each other. "Thank goodness there's no fangirls right now" Hoya said as they enter the school. 'I know right it's getting really annoying' Dongwoo added while scrunching up his face as everyone nodded in agreement. "yeah specially when they stalk you everyday that it's getting creepy. I know we're good looking and all but come on we're still humans... who don't want to get stalk everyday" Woohyun added. 

Then Sungjong randomly laugh and started ROTFLI-ing. Everyone is weirded out by him. "dude I know you're weird and all but please this is too much" Sunggyu said "maybe it's the effect of him being smart" sungyeol grinned.  "why are you laughing like that?" L ask. After waiting for a few seconds he stood up and dusted himself while trying to control his laugh.

The rest of Infinite look at him waiting for an answer. "I just remembered the time when one of Sunggyu hyung's stalker stole his hello kitty boxers" Everyone started laughing even L who's the most composed on in the group. Everyone except the leader who's red in embarassment. "he even cried that time!" Woohyun said while wiping the tears falling because of too much laughter while the others laugh harder. "don't judge me!" The leader harumped. "how can we not?!" Dongwoo is already clutching his stomach. "It was my grandma's gift!" The leader started throwing a tantrum while the others continued to laugh. Well until they heard talking of girls and laughing together with the clacking of heels.

They all went quiet and even the leader who was throwing a tantrum stopped. The leader signalled them to be quiet and they all complied. "that orphan nerd will surely get it this time" one said and was followed by voice of agreement. "girls, girls calm down let's just enjoy the show later" they heard a very familiar and annoying voice but the laughter didn't stop. They look at each other already know what they're thinking. "is that Yoona?" sungjong ask to no one in particular. They shrug but tall of them knew it's her. 

"is she?...." Sungyeol trailed off "planning to have a revenge" Woohyun continued "to whom?" Sungyeol ask "to Kyungmi" he answered "why?" Sungyeol continued to ask while Woohyun is now looking annoyed. He don't know iof it's because of Sungyeol or because they will pick on Kyungmi. "seriously hyung are you an idiot?" L said "yah!" he shouted but they all shush him.

"who's that?" they heard Yoona ask. They kept quiet afraid to be discovered. Hearing no answer from them they just heard clacking of heels walking away. They all sigh in relief then glared at the culprit who almost got them discovered. "sometimes I wonder when you'll shut your mouth" Sunggyu shook his head while sungyeol pouted. "well we know one thing" the leader continued "they're planning to have revenge on Kyungmi" they look at each other knowing what they'll have to do. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey~ I can't update often because of school and also because I need to review for our quizbee in science.... So after the quizbee is when I can really update normally :))