Chapter 47: Breakfast surprise

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Your POV
 
As I feel the sun light hit my face, I opened my eyes and saw that I was already in my room. “What the—“looking around I saw that almost all of them were still asleep. Stretching my arms I carefully went out the bed and left the room to start preparing breakfast.
 
Yawning, I heard someone in the kitchen which surprised me. Then I remembered there is one person missing. Peeking, I saw L preparing breakfast; a normal breakfast. Toast, bacon and eggs, and coffee.
 
“You don’t have to hide in your own house you know?” he said.
 
Going inside the kitchen, I saw him wearing my apron while frying the eggs. “I didn’t know you cook” I said as I sit on chair facing a table. “I think you don’t know a lot of things about me” he chuckled. “Whatever” for the second time I yawned again.
 
 “Go brush your face and brush your teeth so you won’t feel sleepy” he urged me.
 
“You’re suddenly acting like grandpa Gyu” I said while my head is buried on the table. I heard him laugh “you better consider yourself lucky. A lot would be dying to be in your place so I could treat them like this” scoffing I went my way to the bathroom.
 
“Who would like to be treated like this by you? Not me, for sure” I shouted while closing the bathroom door. Brushing my teeth and washing my face, I did as I was told. When I went to the kitchen I saw him already preparing to put the food on the dining area.
 
“I’ll help you” I grab one of the plates and carried it towards the dining table. “carry the other stuffs from the kitchen. I’ll go wake the others up” I nodded as I went back to the kitchen.
 
After setting it all I went to sit at the dining table and started drinking coffee. “Good Morning Kyungmi” I heard IU and I smiled at her.
“Morning” she sat beside me and laid her head on my shoulder. “I’m still sleepy” she murmured “did you brush your teeth?” she absently nods “drink coffee so you’ll be awake” she did as she was told and grabs the cup of coffee.
 
“ow” setting the cup down she started blowing air. “What’s wrong?” I ask her “the coffee’s hot” I laugh a little “at least you’re awake now” she glares at me “not funny”
 
We sat for a little while when we heard some loud noises coming from above.
 
“What a great way to start the morning”
 
After a few minutes the others were already at the dining table though some are wearing unpleased expressions. Like Sunggyu whose eyes seems to be disappearing or Dongwoo who keeps on shaking his head due to its wetness.
 
 “Seriously? Throwing a pale of water?” I ask L who merely shrug. “It’s the easiest method”
 
We all eat our breakfast quite peacefully. Though I would need to use another word for peacefully, because it’s not peaceful when you have a bunch of rowdy boys being so loud and noisy and fighting about the smallest of things there is.
 
“Are you guys seriously like this?” I ask Sunggyu who is eating calmly while letting his group members have a fight. “That? Not really. Right now they are quite disciplined because they are facing you guys”
 
I was dumbfounded for awhile before resuming eating my breakfast. Everything was quite okay I guess until we all hear the doorbell rang.
Everyone stopped fighting immediately as I stood up. “I’ll get it. Just continue your breakfast” Opening the door I saw a woman in her 40’s who is wearing elegant clothes and a man who is holding an attaché case.
 
“is this Park Kyungmi’s residence?” I nodded “I am Park Kyungmi” I said “would you mind if you let us in?” the lady asks and I opened the door wider to let them in.
 
“Who’s there Kyungmi?” IU asks and I saw all of them peeking and then going out of the dining room to see who it is. I saw the lady having a shock expression when her gaze landed on Infinite.
 
“Mom?” Woohyun asks and I look back and forth to the two of them. “Hi auntie” Sungjong waved enthusiastically but Hoya slapped his hand away and have said something to him which made him shut up.
 
I wouldn’t be lying if I said that the atmosphere is tense.
 
“Do you guys know each other or something?” I ask “what are you doing here mom?” okay, fine. Keep ignoring me T.T
 
“I’m here to talk to your… sister”
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GUYS!!!