IMPORTANT! In here depends if there would be major changes in the story.

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Hey guys this is chudo-Ned- and I have a question for you all.

What do you think of the story so far?

 

I know this is sudden but I need to know! I know this is kind of another craziness displayed of mine but I can't be at peace unless you guys as in YOU guys will tell me. Suddenly I've got this feeling that I'm not doing great at all. I know it's a bit irrational but I can't shake off the feeling that maybe some of you are losing interest. ARE YOU?

Do you think I'm a great author? Because I'm starting to doubt myself and there is no one to comfort or assure me. I'm feeling terrible right now. Even using this to tell you guys how I FEEL. I know you guys are not obliged to do this but I just need someone to comfort me of my thoughts, doubts and even insecurities.

I LOVE writing stories. I'm not going to lie about that but not everyone who loves to do things are good at it. Right? You guys might now be thinking 'this chick is going crazy. Wanting people to pay attention to her so she's doing this'

But let me clear it to you guys. I hate attention (the bad kind) and I also hate being photographed. I'm just asking because I want to improve and make things better.

Others might say I won't get anything out of this but writing is my passion so I'm willing to improve.

Tell me guys. Should I change the foreword? I mean there is a drastic change between the characters like L beng all lovey-dovey and sweet. Do you guys want a lovey-dovey L or the player one?

And Kyungmi, she's supposed to be the cold one but then she's having a sleepover with IU and Infinite.

I mean do you guys like the change or not?

If you have something to suggest about this then please do. It is very welcomed!!! 

I just need to clear my mind for a bit. But I'll surely be updating this Saturday. But until then I'll be waiting for you guys to vote and tell me what you think.