Chapter 1: Meet the Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Narrator's POV:

 

There is a girl that is like sleeping beauty. Not literally that she's sleeping fo a hundred years inside a tower that is surrounded by dangerous thorns. Also not by looks. And she's definitely not a princess. I'm saying that she's like sleeping beauty because of her sleeping heart. It's like it's been pricked by thousand of needles long ago. Because her heart is sleeping for so long it freezes and eventually became an ice. Well n ot literally because she'll die if that happens and we don't want our dear princess to die if the story didn't even start yet right? She's not your common damsel in distress nor your sleeping beauty that will let anyone kiss her. Nope not gonna happen because she'll probably kick you miles away.

 

She never fully open up to anyone. She has some people she gets along quite well but not really close enough to put her complete trust. Our princess is afraid to trust anyone for she knew that people only break her trust. She never met her real family because according to the head of the orphanage they found her in front of the doorsteps crying when she was 4 years old. And they only know her name Kyungmi because of the necklace dangling on her neck that time. They don't know her surname so they use the surname of the head mistress. That is the time when Park Kyungmi is born.

 

Now let's see a glimpse of Kyungmi's first day of school while I keep narrating ^^

 

narrating

 

happenings

 

She's an intelligent and hard working girl. She was never really adopted so the orphanage gives her money to support herself. She has a scholarship so that makes it easier for both sides. She always say "a good opportunity means goos future"

 

She locks the door and continued her way to school wearing her nerdy glasses while having a lot of books in her bag. She's reading a book about Psychology. She continued walking but she stopped into a cafe that she works at to return the book.

 

Did I tell you guys she lives alone?

 

She studies at Woolim High where rich kids go to. If you're not rich then you must be a pure genius for entering the school. 

 

She enters the school gate and everyone look at her as if she's from another world. "nerd" "geek" "orphan" "poor" "you don't belong here" "get lost"

 

See??? Luckily she is a genius so she passed and got a full scholarship. The problem is that she’s a bit nerdy as you can see so her face is covered with her huge spectacles covering her beautiful eyes. She’s quite blunt and cold making it hard to get along with her.

 

Everyone got quiet and clacking of heels could be heard. Kyungmi already has an idea who it is. “well look who is here, our ugly orphan nerd” Yoona cackled and everyone laughed with her. “move” Kyungmi said. “ooohhh our orphan is mad” Kyungmi raised an eyebrow. “not really I’m just afraid to get infected by ” then she walked away.

 

See? Our Kyungmi as a great personality!!! She never back down to a fight.

 

She never back down to anyone so is she ready to surrender in the name of love?

"what's up with the narration?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: The first two chapters might be boring but it's because I'm going to introduce our main character. It's in chapter 3 where the real story begins so please be patient ^^.

You could tell me your opinions so don't feel shy to comment ^o^