Lost & Found

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

D.O arrived home at midnight and went in the kitchedn to check on something. He smiled in delight when he saw the bowl of his specialty already empty as he washed the sink full of dirty dishes and took a nice warm bath. He slipped his pajamas on and tip-toed inside his dongsaeng's room.

"Hey~" He talked to the sleeping Baeran  as she stirred slowly. "Did you like your walk with Chanyeol-hyung, dongsaeng? I'm sure you did." He placed a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Don't worry. Oppa has many plans in his head."

He stood up and opened the door before walking into his downstairs. He sighed and jumped on his bed, rolling back and forth and stared at the wallpaper of his screen.

If I just can tell you the situation I'm in now, dongsaeng-ah. But I guess I have to hide it from you, amm and uppa so that none of you will get hurt if by any chance that I will be gone.

He wiped the tears rolling down on his cheeks and tried to sleep. 

~*~

The next day, Baeran woke up earlier from her usual routine and went inside the bathroom to do what she has to do. After having a bath, she wore her uniform and shoes, went downstairs to greet his brother. But the said person was still inside his room, sleeping peacefully.

Baeran opened the door, preventing to wake him up. She smiled and closed the door again, then looked at the time.

"What the eff? I woke up really early." She scratched her head and went inside the kitchen, pulling the frying pan from the cabinet. "So that's why oppa is still sleeping."

She started cooking some dished that D.O taught her and switched the rice cooker on, trying to cook the jasmine rice that their parents bought for the first time.

"I wonder how this rice tastes." She shrugged and started mixing the ingredients for her own specialty.

She finished all the dishes in an hour and woke her brother up.

"Oppa, I already cooked breakfast."

"Hm." D.O nodded and went inside the bathroom like a zombie with a towel hanging on his head.

"You better hurry up, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah."

 

Meanwhile...

"YAH!!!!" Chanyeol kicked his hyung using a pillow, as he tried to wake him up. "YAH!!!! GET UP! You're gonna be late for your interview, dude!"

"SHUT UP!" Chansung sat up from his bed and laid back again, covering his whole body with a duvet.

"Geez. Fine. I'll let noona wake you up." Then he exited the brother's room. He went inside the kitchen to finish his food and with five spoonfuls, he bruhsed his teeth and kissed his fanily goodbye, except for Chansung who was still sleeping.

"Why are you so early today, Chan?" asked Hani.

"I'm going to pick Baeran up. Why?" The maknae snickered and shook his head, eating.

"Nothing. Good luck with that." His parents stood up and went outside the house with him.

"Do you want us to drop you to the Im's, Yeollie?"

"It's okay. I need exercise." He waved g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter