Moment

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee-

You tapped you alarm clock and sat down slowly, rubbing your eyes. You stood up from the bed and went inside your bathroom with a towel hanging on your shoulder.

~*~

You went downstairs and was stepping on the last step when you accidentally slipped and landed on your .

"OMO! Bae Ran-ah!" your mom cried as D.O helped you up. You didn't thanked him or took a look at him. Instead, you yanked slowly and sat down on the counter, facing the table.

You stared at it blankly while eating an apple. You didn't even realize your mom calling you. Then, your dad took a whistle out and made a sound with it, making you go back to reality.

"Huh? What?" you looked at your mom as she stood up, placing her hands on your legs. "Oh..."

"Are you okay, Bae Ran-ah? Does your fall hurt?" you quickly shook your head and looked at your wrist, rubbing it slightly.

"No, it doesn't. I'm okay. Don't... worry about me." you said and smiled, hopping down from the counter. "I'll go now." you bowed and didn't wait for your brother.

"Is your sister okay, Kyungsoo-ah? Do you know what happened?" he pursed his lips and shook his head. He looked at your and his dad, who shrugged and shook his head also.

"No. When we were building the treehouse, she seemed happy. She is happy. But I don't know what her head got into right now." he shrugged and stood up, kissing his parents goodbye.

~*~

"Yah~ No energy? Huh?" you looked at Hye boredly as she nudged you. You pouted and shook your head slowly, then looked down again.

Oof!

You bumped into someone but didn't dare look up. Exo-K stopped walking same as your friends. You were still looking down and didn't realize that the person you bumped is Chanyeol, while he tries to look at your face.

"Sorry." you said with no feelings and walked pass him. He turned around and looked at your back, about to grab your wrist OR your waist when suddenly, Yeojin came rushing and clinged on Chanyeol's arm.

"Annyeong!" she cheerfully said. Suho just smiled and turned around, rolling his eyes. Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun didn't showed any expressions and just stared at her blankly. While D.O, he just came by and rolled his eyes secretly at Yeojin.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked Yeojin and placed his hand on hers, removing it lightly. "Let. Go."

"Wae?" Yeojin pouted and clinged once more. The others found it disgusting since they know who really Yeojin is, while you and your friends know nothing about her but her fake good personality.

"Stop clinging, okay? That's the first thing I hate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter