Reason of everything

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

''YAH YAH YAH!" screamed Chanyeol and tried to slap Suho, who is pouncing on him whenever he stands up. "YOU'RE THE OLDEST, DAMMIT! WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE A STUPID FIVE YEAR OLD?!?!" complained Chanyeol and kicked Suho by the stomach. "That's what you get."

"Whatever." Suho shook his head and opened his arms, leaning on the door to prevent Chanyeol from getting out. "Try walking out of this house or I'll kick your crotch!" he smirked.

"Whatever Hyung. Maybe I will kick your crotch." smirked Chanyeol then looked at Bae Ran and bowed. "I'm reallt sorry for the behavior of my stupid friends Bae Ran-ah." Bae Ran widen her eyes at him and soon calmed down, smiling.

"It's okay. I actually see you guys fun." she said and smiled, walking inside her room.

"PARK CHANYEOL-HYUNG! JEBAL!! FORGIVE US ALREADY!!!" Baekhyun kneeled in front of him and clasped his hands. Chanyeol looked down and raised his brow at Baekhyun. He removed his bag from his shoulder and used it to smack on Baekhyun's head.

"Never."

"HYUNG!!! PLEASE!!!" Sehun also kneeled in front of him as Chanyeol did the same to him.

"Never."


{ Flashback }

"Chanyeol!" Once he heard his name, he looked backwards and saw his friends, EXO-K and EXO-M running towards him. Until they reached him, he smiled also and bowed a bit, giving them each a hi-five.

"Neh??" he asked. He adjusted the strap of his bag before slinging it over his shoulder. He went beside Xiu Min and placed his arm on his shoulder, as they walked from school. "Where are we going?" he asked innocently.

Chanyeol looked as his friends as they looked at each other, worriedly. They don't want to do what they're going to do but they have to. For the sake of their group.

They sighed and nodded at each other. Chanyeol grew curious to what they're doing, feeling left out as they looked at him with their fake smiled.

"So? Where are we going?" he asked again. His friends just smiled and started to pull Chanyeol.

"Sehun-ah!" called Suho as he gestured Sehun to come closer. sehun shook his hands then smiled at Suho before speaking.

"You guys go first! I'll catch up later!" he smiled and nodded, before turning and put on his blank face.

He fished his phone out and started scrolling on the contacts list, trying to look for Gino's number, his enemy. He hesitated at first but just pressed the phone on his ear, waiting for Gino to pick up.

"Yow Sehun-ah! Is everything going good?" asked Gino from the other line with his annoying smirk.

Sehun closed his eyes while clutching his fist and spoke. "We're going to do it once I came back. If this finished, stop ruining our lives anymore." Before Gino can speak, Sehun closed his phone with as a tear escaped his eye. "I'm really sorry Chanyeol-Hyung."

{ At the mean time... }

"What happened next?" asked Chanyeol as he felt pain and sat down on the couch.

"Please forgive us Chanyeol-Hyung." said Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter