This is reality

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"What the hell is the problem with your sister's friend? NEW friend?" I asked, feeling annoyed. ARGH! If it's about what I did on the way here, it's finished! Tss! Over protective friend. She's more over protective that D.O here. "Okay I'm done here." I smiled sarcastically and stood up, ready to go home.

Leaving my friends there is NO problem. Since they can call their butlers or cars to pick them up. I'm not a driver. Why don't they just drive to school with their own cars? They envy me that much? Pffft...

Once I arrived at home, there I saw Yojan... No. Yeojin- standing in front of the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked and opened the door. "I was waiting for you." "Don't do that again, arasso?" I shot her a glare and threw my bag on the side, greeting her parents half-heartedly. "Annyeong, annyeong."

"Wait. Chanyeol-ah." I stopped in the middle of the staircase and looked at my mom in the living room. "Yeeeeesssssssssssss?" "Come here." I grunted and turned around, going inisde the living room. As expected, Yeojin walked to me and clung on my arm. I wish I can throw her outside the house.

"Give me your hand." "Whaaat?" I looked at my mom. I didn't gave her my hand, sintead, I removed Yeojin from me and sat in between mom and dad. "Whyyyyy?" "Just give me your hand." "Why not Hyung? You can give it to him." "Is he going to marry Yeojin here?"

"Uhh no?" I asked. I know where this is leading to. "Just give it to me after graduation, ara? I'm not ready to wear a stupi-...ring." I shook my head and stood up. "Want your credit cards, smashed?" I looked at appa who was smirking as I raised my brow at him teasingly with a blank face. 

I rolled my eyes and snatched mom the ring and wore it. "Happy?" I smiled and rolled my eyes, turning around.

Once I was in my room, I removed the ring and threw it on the table. I don't care if it's lost or expensive, whatever. I don't want to be married.

Bae Ran's P.O.V

"What are those? Didn't I told you not to shop that many?" I rolled my eyes at oppa and placed the bags on the couch. "I didn't bought them. My friend treated us." I said and smiled. "I'll be in my room. Later alligator ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter