이야기

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Bae Ran's P.O.V   "This... is all your.... fault." I said in between gritting my teeth while looking at the others talking to Gongchan.   "What? Me? Maybe you. You just came in the kitchen and started to make mess. Don't you know how hard it is for me to clean the freakin' kitchen? Kai, Tao and Baekhyun-hyung aren't even helping me! They're just watching!" he explained.   "And so what if they're just watching? They did nothing." I shrugged and smiled when Suho-oppa gave us a glare.   "Are you out of your mind, huh?" I shifted my gaze at oppa whose ears are glowing red. "You. Yes. YOU. You told me to clean with them and now you're saying they did nothing? Are you crazy?!" he started raising his voice. I quickly cupped his mouth and told the others to continue but all they did is stare at us.   "Look what you did." I whispered to oppa and dragged him inside the kitchen.   ~*~   "Well, well, well. Did we came here so that you can clean the kitchen? Even though it has no dirt?" he asked while looking everywhere.   "No, you idiot. I'm here to pay your 'precious' 299 won. Tss." I shook my head and took my wallet from my pocket behind.   "Wait." I stopped opening it and looked at oppa with a raised eyebrow.   "What?"   "Not 299 won. NOW, you owe me 10,000 wo-"   "WHAT?!?!?!? ARE YOU FREAKIN' CRAZY?!?!? I JUST STOLE 300 FREAKIN' WON FROM YOU AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO PAY YOU 10,000 FREAKIN' WON?!?!? ARE YOU CRA-"   Author's P.O.V   "Don't tell me Bae Ran will make chaos inside there~" grunted Suho and slumped on the chair.   "WHAT?!?!?!? ARE YOU FREAKIN' CRAZY?!?!? I JUST STOLE 300 FREAKIN' WON FROM YOU AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO PAY YOU 10,000 FREAKIN' WON?!?!? ARE YOU CRA-"   "WOAH! WHAT THE HELL!!!" he suddenly screamed and shot up, stomping inside the kitchen. "Stop screaming, okay?! There are visitors inside and now all you do is scream!" he complained.   You started slapping D.O's hand away and breathed in and out before pointing at him.   "Why don't you scold this little OWL here? He told me to pay him 10,000 freakin' won when I just stole 300 freakin' won from his wallet!"   "But you made dirt inside the kitchen AGAIN, babo."   "Flour is just like 500 won! Not 10,000 won, babo!" you retreated back and went inside the living room, sitting in between Baekhyun and Tao. "Aish that stupid derp face." you suddenly mumbled, rubbing your precious temples.   "Flour for 10,000 won? Well that's new." mumbled Baekhyun and blew a raspberry. "Do you think there's flour with that price?"   "I don't think so?" asked Tao and shook his head. "Anyway, why did you stole 300 won from D.O-hyung's wallet?"   "Who's D.O?" you suddenly asked. The two beside you gasped in horror as Baekhyun held your face to face him.   "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS D.O?!"   "SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHO'S D.O?!?!?" the others asked in unison. You removed his hands from your face and rubbed your cheeks, rolling your eyes with furrowed eyebrows and sat down straight.   "Just tell me who's freakin' D.O, darn it."    "Kyungsoo."   "Do Kyungsoo."   "Correction..." Xiu Min smiled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter