Lotte World (feat. HyeDO - SuKim -KaiYOU - BaekRan)

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh my God, I can't sleep!" Baeran screamed as she hit her pillow on her head and started rolling on the bed, "Aigoo.. That was embarassing!"

"How will I sleep?!"

"How will I forget that?!"

"Why did he do that?!"

"I mean IT?!"

"Oh my God those lips... ARGH!!"

She's talking about Baekhyun.

And yes, it's Baekhyun.

Do you guys still remember when Chanyeol overheard their conversation?

When Baekhyun kissed Baeran on the hallways in dismissal?

When she threw a shoe on his head?

And when Chanyeol bought two pairs of rings to who knows will they be given?

Well I hope you guys still remember because this chapter is all about those.

"YAH!" D.O popped his head in her room and threw something at her, "Will you keep quiet?! I'm trying to sleep!"

"Aish! If you're just in my place you would be doing the same thing!" Baeran glared at him and slammed the door right in front of his face. She squealed in anger and started whining, "Why am I so clueless?!?!"

"What is happening with your sister?" Mrs. Im asked as she went out of the master's bedroom to check on her daughter. D.O just smiled and turned around to his room, ready to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"She's being possessed by someone's lips." He mumbled and cluck his tongue.

~*~

The next day, everything's fine. When suddenly...

"YAH!!" Kim screamed across the phone, as Baeran pulled the phone in an arms length and sighed, "YAH! Answer me!"

"Oh. Hey Kim. Wassup?" She asked and plopped on the sofa, turning on the channels.

"Did I just heard Baekhyun kissed you?!" And with that, her ears started boiling red in color as she slammed the remote on the table.

"Who. Told. Y-You?" Baeran started gritting her teeth. On the other line, Kim gulped and looked at Hye, quivering.

"What did she say?"

"She's mad! How did you even knew it?!"

"YAH! I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter