Bitter + Sweet = Hate? Love?

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRKqWCbjHkA Please load this song before you read the chapter. Thanks ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeojin left with an evil smirk plastered on her face, while Baeran was hiding on the wall behind Chanyeol. 

Cupping , she left almost forgetting her bag and quickly picked it up. Chanyeol knew she was there all along and looked over his shoulder and sighed.

The bell rang signalling lunch had already ended, as he walked lifelessly bumping to every person in his way.

The others happened to pass by the crying girl and tried to hold her steady but she wiggled free and shoved them away.

"I'll be back..." Baekhyun said and ran on an other direction to where Baeran came from.

"Now where the hell is that going? She went this way. YAH! Baekhyun! Baeran went this wa-"

"I KNOW! Just wait!" Suho sighed and went to the direction wher Baeran have went.

And at the same time, Chanyeol had his head down and walked pass them also.

"YAH! Park Chanyeol!" He pretended he haven't heard them and entered the building, followed by the others worriedly, "What the hell is happening? Did the two fought while they're gone?"

Baekhyun came back with a frown on his face and looked at someone's figure and walked to his class also.

~*~

"H-hey. Why are you crying, you dimwit?" Sungyeol asked and occupied the seat beside Baeran, and started patting her shoulder awkwardly.

"I'm fine, guys. Seriously!" She laughed and slapped Sungyeol's hand away. She roughyl wiped her staine cheeks with her sleeve and sighed, "I'm just..."

"Just?" Kim pulled the chair nearby and looked at Sungyeol worriedly, sending a telepathy message. I don't think they fought.

Me neither.

"Whatever. I'm really fine. See?" She puffed her cheeks out, trying to make them laugh but new, fresh tears came out rapidly, "Aigoo. I'm so horrible!"

"Don't you ever say that, idiot!" Kim smacked her head lightly.

~*~

That one week went super fast, ad Chanyeol's mind was being light. And as for Yeojin, she's becoming more and more excited.

And for Baeran...

"She's still crying?" Hye frowned and tried to open the door of Baeran's bedroom, but D.O stopped her himself, "Bwo?"

"Give her space. I think she needs time alone."

"What the-" She didn't continue anymore and rubbed her temples, thinking that nothing will make her bff feel better if she and her brother will just fight the hell out of all of it, "Arasso."

The two went in the kitchen to prepare something nice.

And in no time, Baekhyun came in the Im's Residence and went upstairs, quietly checking on Baeran. He immediately closed the door when she looked and jogged inside the kitchen.

"Where are the others?" He asked and sat on the counter beside Hye's standing figure.

"They went to bought something on the mall."

"And ice cream."

"Hmm..." Baekhyun nodded, his head automatically turning when he heard footsteps coming near, "H-hey..." He suddenly stuttered and stood in front of Baeran as her head was held down.

"Hey..." She croaked and took water from the refrigerator before going inside her room again.

"What was that?" D.O asked and looked straight into Baekhyun's eyes.

"What was what?"

"It's the first time you stuttered in front of my sis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter