Almost...

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

I looked at Chanyeol's figure going to the right with his head held down. OHGAHHH!!! Did he just hear me in there?! Aigoo!~ Why did I say I like him?! I don't. right Bae Ran-ah? You don't like him. You don't. You don't. You don't.

I spun around and sent daggers to Gino-oppa, who is raising his hands up at me. 

"Okay I'm really really really really really really rrrreeaaaaalllllyyyyyyy sorry Bae Ran-ah~" then he knelt down. Oh my gahhhd! I looked at the ceiling with my eyes closed and suddenly, I was pulled my by arm and was dragged out of that room. 

"What the-"

"SSSSHHHH!!!" I diverted my gaze from the ceiling and looked at Sungyeol who has his finger on his lips, still and one hand dragging me in front of the cafeteria. Wait... The only place where the cafeteria is, is the right. And I just saw Chanyeol go to the right sooooooo... OHMYGODD!!! He is inside here! Help me! DAMMIT!!! HELP ME!!!

I successfully pulled my arm out of Sungyeol's grasp as I blocked the cafeteria's door with my back. Sungyeol tilted his head and looked at me.

"What are you doing????"

"I'm blocking the door." I simply said. He shook his head and made a 'tsk' sound, trying to push me away from blocking the doors. But all I did is elbow him until the doors flung open, making me fall. I was a bout to scream when I fell, well, almost but not really, on a hard, but a little soft 'thing'.

I turned around and saw Chanyeol looking down at me. Darn he's so tall! He tilted his head to the side and gripped on my shoulders, making me wince a bit. Is he deaf? He just heard me whimper and all he did is grip me harder, and harder, and- OW! !

"AISH!!!"I shrugged until he loosened his hands from me, walking pass with the others behind him; Baekhyun, Suho, Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo-oppa. Sigh. "Stupid jerk..."

"You can say that. But awww~ He just heard your little confession with Gino." said Sungyeol and made an eye-smile, pushing me inside the doors.

"Okay- Wait? What?! What confession?" Then it hit me. My mouth dragged itself until it reached the floor. My eyes are looking at the ceiling but my head is in a straight position. "O-ohh..." I nodded. Then it hit me again. I shook my head and glared at Sungyeol before smacking his head. "YAH!!! YOU'RE EAVESDROPPING AGAIN?!?!?"

The place grew silent as all heads rotated to me. I care less and shrugged my shoulder, then asked Sungyeol clamly while placing a tray on his head.  

"Were YOU eavesdropping, Lee Sungyeol?"

"Yes." he said simply. "I was just curious, yenno. And well, I heard you screaming at a hallway so I peeked. But then, I saw Chanyeol stop and walk in the hallway, so I hid inside the room next the room you are in. Then Chanyeol just listened all throughout the conversation. Yenno." he said smiling.

Smack!

"Why are you smiling then?" I raised a brow. He rubbed his head while pouting as I finished collecting my food and waited for him to finish. "Answer me~"

"Because he was listening?" Whaaaaat? I stared at him indisvelief and shook my head. Sigh. We went to my susual table and now, it's OUR usual table as we started to eat and blah. Do whatever we want to do in the middle of lunch.

As soon as the bell rang, I quickly stopped and eating and left the tray, pulling Sungyeol by his collar who was still gobbling down his food. "YAH! MY foooood~" he sang. I shot daggers on him as he grew silent. I removed my hand from his and went inside the laboratory for lessons.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Stretch...

Stretch.

Stretch...

Stretch.

Oh. My. God. P.E is such a pain. Especially Bae Ran. She is SUCH a pain when I heard she said she likes me, and while P.E, she said to that Sungyeol-guy that she doesn't like me anymore. Pfft. Pathetic. Atleast I don't like her back. That's the main of this head of mine right now.

"Chanyeol-ah, let's hang out." I looked at Suho-Hyung boredly and nodded my head, rolling my eye. "K. Where are we going?" I slung my bag on my shoulder and went outside of the Locker Room with the others following me. Then I passed by Bae Ran who is talking to these girls and to Sungyeol.  care less and looked back at Suho-Hyung, waiting for an answer. "Well? where are we going?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter