HyeDo (Dead End)

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

Baeran gaped at Hye's reply from her message earlier, and passed her phone roughly to her brother.

"YAH!" 

"Just look at it." She hissed and placed her hands inside her pockets, waiting the others who went to the restrooms because of the roller coaster.

"I have to go there?"

"Does it say you have to go there?" She raised a brow and took the phone again, shoving her brother away, "Since you said it, maybe she was upset because of what you did last night."

"What? Why will be she upset?"

"You... said she kicked you? So it means she's mad, angry or upset. So cheer her up-"

"How can I cheer her up if I'm the reason why-"

"JUST GO BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT!" He quickly slipped his shoes on and left the amusement park, "DON'T YOU DARE GO ANYWHERE! I WILL CALL HYE!"

~*~

Hye rolled her eyes and closed the door once more. Her mom went outside using the back door and was shocked to see D.O sitting at the rock beside her.

"OMO!" She held her chest.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kang... Err... is Hye Yeon here?" He acted and looked everywhere, while Hye was looking at the window and was snickering to death.

"Oh yes, she's here. Have you arrived?"

"Uhm... yes." He rubbed his hands together and smiled, before Mrs. Kang led him to the front door and started knocking.

"HYE! It's mom! Open the door!" Hye grunted and opened the door, one eyebrow raised, "What's with the long face?"

"Who are you with, mom?" She asked and glared at D.O from head to toe. The guy could only gape and tried to send her a telepathy message, but she was blocking it from going inside her head.

"Don't you know him? Then... w-who are you?!" Mrs. Kang asked shockingly and backed away.

"AISH! YAH!" D.O hissed and rolled his eyes at Hye, "Mrs. Kang, your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter