Confess

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Mind telling us why are you pinning her on the wall?" So that's what they just saw? THAT'S IT?!?! 

"For crying our loud..." I mumbled silently and scratched my nape.

 

"What? It does not mean I was pinning her on the wall were doing something, right?" I crossed my arms and raised a brow, as they were looking at me like accusing something that it hasn't to be accused about, "WHAT?"

"You're being mad because of that thing?"

"Look hyung, if you're the one in my place now, you would see the look in all of your eyes and will surely see that you're misunderstanding all of this." I gritted my teeth and walked pass them to where Yeojin came to.

Author's P.O.V

Suho sighed and looked behind him, there the others did the same also and shrugged.

"What has gotten into his mind? Were just asking what he was doing and now he comes nagging here and the-"

"Look who's talking." D.O rolled his eyes at Kai's direction then sighed, "Forget about that now. Let's just go to class, ara? Sungyeol, Kim let's go." He pulled the two from the crowd.

"Why aren't they here yet?" Baeran frowned as she searched their room, and at the same time D.O, Sungyeol and Kim came panting outside, "Where have you guys been? You left us, didn't you? You're hiding something, aren't you? Huh?"

"Okay, okay stop it. Why don't you ask Hye? She's the one who dragged you here and there, you know?"

"Whatever Kim-UMMA." She made an eye-smile and rolled her eyes to the front. Mr.Schwartz, the most secret hated teacher in the school came in as all students became quiet and took their books out.

"Open in page 240."

~*~

What the hell is going on? Baeran started to panic as she saw D.O and Kim nagging at the back, while Sungyeol and Chanyeol were just glaring at each other. It all started when D.O asked Kim to accompany his siter later so that they can star their plan, but being stubborn is what he can't handle because Kim is one.

While Chanyeol and Sungyeol, it all started when Sung started to confront Chan about confessing already.

I'm seriously dead if somebody here got a black eye or something.

"Class dismissed. I'll be announcing the project tomorrow so get ready for your notes."

"Yes sir~"

Baeran stopped in front of their room while the others tried to push her away, but she was strong enough so she pushed them herself and glared. Just as Kim was about to exit the room, Baeran placed an arm below the girl's neck, making her choke a bit. D.O walked pass, but Baeran tripped him using her free foot since the other was already occupied by Sung.

Chanyeol was the last to stand up from his seat, but the way was blocked because of the four who were trying their best to go away, or to keep up their poses. 

"Will all of you please get out of the way?" Chanyeol raised a brow.

"Not until you guys talk and clear things out." He scratched his head and with no hesitations, he pulled Sungyeol by the collar and stood at the back of the room, while D.O and Kim sat on the first empty chairs. 

Baeran just sighed and smiled, then walked away. Not to mention she forgot about her bag since it was so light you will also not notice it slipped under your shoulder.

"Are we okay now?" They all asked in unison and unknowingly laughed. They exited the room but Chanyeol already knew about Baeran's bag so he picked it up. 

"Do you think Baekhyun's okay no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter