Marry

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

"What's happening?" asked Bae Ran and looked at the others then to the door. "Can someone please tell me what's happening? Why did Chanyeol punch Sehun?" she asked again.

No one answered and just looked at each other, guilty written all over their faces. Bae Ran grunted and ran all the way outside. She heard Baekhyun scream when she accidentally smacked his head.

"SORRY!!!" she screamed and pursed her lips.

She ran to the park and looked everywhere. She asked some people of they saw a guy with dark brown hair, big eyes, long neck, etc., etc. They shook their heads as she didn't asked more and headed to the arcade.

She asked the same things when suddenly, she bumped to a person from her back. She turned around and was surprised to see Chanyeol with his head lowered, smiling slyly.

"I can see you're looking... for me." said Chanyeol and chuckled. "I think you should go home now, Bae Ran-ah. It's getting late--"

"I want to ask something." she cut her off and looked deeply into his eyes.

Chanyeol closed his eyes and looked away before nodding. As Bae Ran led him away from the noisy arcade, they landed on top of the building.

"What is it?" asked Chanyeol and looked at Bae Ran. He walked over to the corner and placed his feet on top and sat down.

"Y-yah! You'll die there you know?!" Bae Ran panicked and pulled Chanyeol off of the corner. He chuckled and stood up, pocketing his hands then heaved a deep, long sigh.

"So uhmm... what do you wanna ask?" he asked, getting a little awkward. Bae Ran felt the same as she looked away for a bit then looked at Chanyeol again, worried.

"What happened back there?" she asked slowly. Chanyeol looked at her from the floor then blinked his eyes before shaking his head, smiling.

"I-it's nothing for you to worry about." he said and made a nervous laugh, scratching the back of his neck.

"What..." Bae Ran oursed her lips and took a step closer at Chanyeol. "...happened back there?" she asked one more time, but slower than before.

"I told you... it's nothing for you to worry about so please stop asking anymor--"

"Please." Bae Ran took a step backward and looked at Chanyeol with her puppy and pouting face.

Chanyeol looked at her then looked away, closing his eyes. He took a deep sigh while closing his eyes and peeked at Bae Ran with one eye only. She's still doing her puppy eyes as he close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter