This... is for real

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Okay what do you want jerk?" I asked Chanyeol as I leaned on the door with my arms crossed. I raised a brow and started tapping my foot to show him that I really am getting impatient.

He turned around and started organizing his desk, which made me annoyed and I stomped my foot. Still, he didn't turn around. He kept arranging the stupid table.

Then, something caught my attention. I followed his hand as it picked the small box that was waaaay to small for things to go in it.

It looks like a ring.

I shook my head and slapped my cheek mentally. At first, I calmed down a bit and then started fidgeting, train of thoughts going round and round in my thick head.

"YAH!"

"What? Will you wait?" He asked and rolled his eyes at me before turning his head to the table again, "And by the way, you're so lucky my mom didn't nagged at you."

"Lucky. Right. Well I'm not." I said and went to his bed, jumping on it.

"What are you doing?"

"Rolling." I rolled my eyes and started jumping again, "Wanna join me then?" I smirked and looked at him.

"I'm not a child."

"Well I am."

"Get the hell off of my bed, you brat." I gawked at him and placed a hand on my chest.

"You're so mean!"

"That's just me so please, get off." At least he still can say 'please'. I rolled my eyes for the second time and stood up, shoving him to the side using my elbow so that I will see his table.

"Wow. Things are organized... puuurrrrfectly." I made a 'pfft' sound and turned around, only to have my back hit the edge of the table.

He went closer with his flaming eyes and slowly placed his hands on both sides of me, resting them on the table.

"What the hell are you doing, jerk?!" I scowled at him and tried to push him, but he didn't budge.

"Are you just letting me go like that?"

"Pardon?" I raised a brow at him and started removing his arms, my forehead creasing at every moment.

My head was ducked down, while I was looking at his hands and slapped them. But he didn't even reacted when the redness was already going dark.

And then all of a sudden..

-

"Now where the hell is that girl?!" D.O scratched his head and sighed, "Aish! I told her to wait for me!"

He picked his phone from his pocket, dialled his sister's number and called her, but then he heard an 'annoying' sound coming from somewhere near him.

He craned his neck to the side and scrunched his face, annoyed to the fact that his sister left her phone sitting on the bench.

"The hell is this girl?" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter