Early plans

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

"W-what? Wedding Organizer PLUS, wedding s-singer?" Bae Ran asked as she smiled slyly then bowed. "T-that's a great opportunity for me, Mrs. Shin." then she lowered her head.

"Okay then. I guess that's settled." smiled Mrs. Shin then clasped her hands. "But I think maybe the two of you should be engaged before your graduation." she mumbled.

Chanyeol, who was eating peacefully, widened his eyes as he chocked on the food he's eating. He quickly took the glass of water Yeojin gave to him then drank it all with one gulp.

"GWENCHANA?" asked Yeojin, same as Bae Ran asked. The two ladies looked at each other as Bae Ran nodded and slumped on her chair. "Are you okay?" asked Yeojin.

"N-neh. Ahem! I'm... I'm okay. Ahem!" said Chanyeol as he settled down and looked at Mrs. Shin. "I think that's really early." he frowned. "I think focusing on our studies first." he nodded and smiled slyly.

"Well-"

"It's okay mom. The engagement can wait." smiled Yeojin then nodded at her mother. 

Mrs. Shin sighed as she closed her eyes and nodded at the two. "Okay. I get it. But promise me the wedding can't be cancelled. I don't want Bae Ran-sshi with her plans going to waste." she smiled then looked at Bae Ran worriedly. "Don't worry. The wedding will continue." she assured.

"A-ahh... Neh. Hahah." Bae Ran said and mumbled some incoherent words before talking to her dad, standing up. "Dad, can I have your car keys?" she asked and placed her palm out.

All stopped eating and looked at her, curious what can she do with the car keys. Her dad and D.O looked at her with a blank expression then shook their heads.

"Ani." said Mr. Im sternly, shaking his head. "Don't drive today. It's getting late."

"Please, dad? I still didn't finished my homework and I have to catch up my studies. I don't know what happened to school today. And there's no class for tomorrow cause it's Saturday--"

"That's why you can't drive today because it's late--"

"I'm gonna ask some of my classmates what are the lessons for today. I don't want writing stuffs tomorrow, especially it's about school. You know me, dad. Please?" she said then clasped her hands.

"Fine." her dad sighed in defeat then held Bae Ran's hand, placing the keys on her palm. "Just tell the driver to bring the limo at 8pm when you arrived, arasso?" she nodded then kissed her dad's cheek.

"Thank you so much, dad! Don't worry, I'll never break your car." she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter