HyeDo (Secret Love)

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hye's P.O.V

I scratched my head in frustration as I hunged up quickly, not wanting to have a stupid conversation with my brother.

Why is life so cruel?

"Yah, gwaenchanha?" I quickly turned around and saw D- Ermm, Kyungsoo with his hands in his pockets while he was with Kyumin-sshi. AGAIN. Come to think of it, the two were always together.

"Uhh yes. I'm... I'm okay! Ha,ha. Erm... are you guys like... together again?" My own mouth just spoke by itself. Kyungsoo looked at Kyumin-sshi, as he nodded then looked back at me.

"Yes. You wanna join us?"

"NO! I mean... no thanks. I still have something to do. So... y-yeah. BYE!" I quickly ran away with my hand brushing on my nape, as I almost tripped. I raised my hand, "I'M OKAY!"

"YAH! BE CAREFUL!"

"I-I W-WILL!!!" Why am I stuttering?!

D.O's P.O.V

"So Kyungsoo..." I looked at hyung and raised a brow, "Is that Hye? Or Kim?"

"Hye." I nodded and sighed, looking at her direction while she was running. She's cute. I definitely think she is really cute.

"Then why don't you confess?"

"Exucse me? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well, you said she is cute. REALLY cute. Now why don't you catch up with her? We will just continue all of this tomorrow." I looked at him closely. My jaw dropped when I knew he was saying the truth so I smiled and ran up to Hye.

"HYE YEON!!!"

Hye's P.O.V

"HYE YEON!!!" 

Is Kim here? No one has ever called me with my own name except Hye. But that sounds like D.O. IS THAT KYUNGSOO?!? IS HE CALLING ON MY BESTFRIEND? 

OMO. What should I do? YAH! Heart! Stop being jealous. Or I'M making my heart jealous? WHATEVER! Just stop! STOP!

"YAH!" I turned around to check who is he calling at when I felt a weight pass through me. I enarly squeaked as I fell on the ground with my front first to fall. 

"Eugh... I really messed up today." I was talking myself and turned around while I was still lying on the ground. 

I don't really g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter