Misunderstanding

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ohh D_____O Sorry for not updating recently. It's because I was busy preparing for my audition in tvN K-Pop Star Hunt Season 2 but it turns out that I gave up because of my education. So, maybe next time... yeah. 

Anyway! ^___^ I owe you guys a hundred (LOL not really hundred) of chapters, yenno? I'll try my best to update but if I didn't in a day, please bear with me because I'm also a human and I have school so, yeah :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The bell for lunch started ringing continuously, not because of Dongwoo and Gino again but because the bell was broken... You already know why and who broke it. Baeran, Chanyeol, Kim and Sungyeol exited their room while chatting, when Dongwoo together with Suho suddenly went in front of the four.

"What's with the smile?" Baeran raised a brow and placed a hand on Dongwoo's face, then pushed him to the side. The others snickered and made their way to the cafe. 

"Your cousin's being a creep these days."

"Tss. You said it, alright. He's a creep since the day he was born if you don't know." They laughed as Dongwoo caught up with Sungyeol. 

"And yeah, speaking of Sungyeol. He's wearing contacts."

"Really?"

"You guys haven't noticed? YAH. Chanyeol, Baeran. The four of us have been classmates since morning and we have near desks. You two haven't noticed him?"

"Nope." The two looked at each other then shrugged, "If we noticed, do we have to ask, huh?"

"Fine. You win. Let's eat already I'm starving!" Kim opened the doors and stomped her way towards their table, slumping right next to Suho. The guy could only look at his seatmate from her head to her face then back again.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing." 

"Hm." Baekhyun and Kai looked at each other then back to the denial birds in front of them, D.O's with Gino talking at the counter while ordering, while you yourself was checking out something in the library.

"Not going to work on me." D.O shook his head and turned around, his back facing Gino. The senior could only scratch his poor head that was being scratched by his sharp nails this morning and grumbled slightly.

"Oh come on!" He threw his hands in frustration then glared at the back of D.O, "It's for the sake of your father, Kyungsoo."

"At least he's still alove, isn't he?" As much as he wanted to argue with the older, he just shrugged and cupped his ears while going to their table, since Gino was starting to nag like his own gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter