Stay still

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ You know what to do } Click here! { For chapter's music }

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

While the others were enjoying their lives by looking at you sleeping on Chanyeol's shoulder, Chanyeol bit his lip and remained calm, scared if you wake up and go away from him. He sighed and looked at you when suddenly, at the corner of his eyes, he saw D.O smiling at Suho then looked at the both of you.

"What?" he raised his brow. The two quickly diverted their gaze from them and cleared their throats, standing up. "Y-yah. W-where are you guys g-going?" asked Chanyeol nervously.

"I don't know. Somewhere down the road~" sang Suho then ran with the others. "Sorry Chanyeol!!!" He was about to stand up when he saw you sleeping. He scratched his head and adjusted your head on his shoulder, gritting his teeth. You'll get it later, hyung.

"Why the hell did we go here?" asked Baekhyun, panting wildly. Suho shrugged and leaned on the wall, catching his breath.

"I don't know." He gulped his saliva then stood up, dusting his uniform. "I just thought they need time together, you know. Especially those two idiot likes each other. No offense dude." D.O nodded then smiled.

"It's okay. My sister is kind of an idiot so, don't worry about it." laughed D.O and smiled more. "Should we check them o-?"

"SURE!!" Sehun chirped and ran first to the cafe's entrance. Suho shook his head and followed. Such an idiot, too.

Sungyeol, Kim and Hye ate happily when suddenly, Kim looked to the front-side and saw you and Chanyeol. She almost chocked on her food when she snatched Hye's drink from her hands. "HEY!!!" Hye furrowed her brows and looked at the direction Kim was looking. "Oh... my... God... Dayuuummmmmm-uh."

"Huh?" Sungyeol raised a brow then looked at the direction the two were looking. "Ohh... I thought something-" he stopped talking, then widened his eyes. "OhMYGOD! Why did they left those two alone?!"

Chanyeol heard them talking about the two of you and slumped on the seat, leaning his head on the back rest of the chair. You groaned lightly as he looked at you worriedly, placing his hand on your forehead. Why did she went to school when she's sick? Idiot.

He clucked his tongue and looked at his watch. Still 30 minutes before starting~

He squinted his eyes and looked at the reflection of his watch. Then he looked coldly at the students inside the cafe, who were looking at the both of you THE WHOLE TIME-uh... He hissed and placed his left hand on your back while the other one under your legs.

"HIDE!!!" D.O panicked and jumped behind a bush with the others. Chanyeol had a hard time carrying you and sat you down on a bench. He panted and warmed his hands before carrying again. Before he can step, you suddenly woke up, your heart beating fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter