Fun-To-Be-With-Little-Abomination

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You know.. staring blankly out of that window will just make it break." Hye rolled her eyes at her bestfriend, as they were sitting on top of Kim's bed with their knees propped up.

"You don't say..." She shook her head and made a clicking sound with the lock, "Then what the hell are you doing now?"

"Looking out of the window? Too?" Hye raised a brow and snortled, after Kim had given her cold glare, "Oh come on! At least I'm not just staring. I'm looking at the kids!" She whined and started squealing, "Wheee!!! That kid's cute, don't you think?! I wanna keep her in my pocket!"

"YAH!" Kim slapped her finger away from going inside her nostrils, "Don't point! Especially when you're near me! Aish! Such a disgusting girl."

"Hey! Don't say that word! You know that's forbidden in our friendship!"

"Whatever." Kim sighed and shook her head, then joined Hye.

"Mom?!" 18-year-old Hye barged inside their house, as she suddenly started hearing 'annoying and scary' sounds coming form upstairs. As she was now home, she quickly went iside her room and took her shoes off before storming to wherever she could find the deafening sounds.

"MOM!" She growled, not that she's angry or what but what she's up to is that her mom's not answering her, though she's in their house. The sounds were just too horrible to listen to and to explain. What if her mom's being kidnapped or killed or something? No one would know if you don't check it out.

She haven't seen any signs of her mom everywhere in the house. Except the basement. 

"Am I just paranoid or something?" She scratched her head, "I'm just hearing these sounds from above and now they're in the basement?! Am I deaf or something?!"

Without wasting more time, she stood in front of the basement and straightened her outfit. Rolling the sleeves up, she knocked on the door with her pursed lips.

"W-WHO'S THAT??" A trembling voice echoed all around the small room.

"Is everything alright in there mom?! What are you doing?!"

"U-uhh... I'm just-just uhh... I'm just cleaning the room!"

"In evening?!" She hissed and ran a finger through her face, "Mom! I thought we made a deal that no one should clean the house at this time?!"

"But this is an exception, dear!"

"But it's a deal!"

"We didn't made any exceptions mom~" She said and banged on the door with her foot before leaving once more, "Gosh! That woman's driving me crazy.." She mumbled. But before she slammed her door, she turned around and cupped her hands at the sides of , "YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY MOM AND YOU KNOW THAT!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!"

"I didn't even say that!" She whined and slammed her door.

After for like 20-30 minutes, Mom haven't left the basement. Isn't that horrible? Cleaning the basement for many minutes without drinking water or even resting? Yes sure, she can rest there and drink but dust, come on!

"This is getting me more paranoid.." Hye threw the magazine on the table and knocked on the basement again, "MOM! What are you really doing?!"

"I'm cleaning!"

"But it's already night! Just continue it tomorrow!" Suddenly, someone coughed, "MOM! Are you sick?! Aish! I told you toc ontinue it tomorrow morni-"

"I-it's not me!" Hye's eyes almost bulged out from those three words, "I-I m-mean I-I'm not sick! Heheh!"

"Mom." Hye said sternly, gripping on the knob, "What the hell is really happening in there?!" As she started twisting it, it was locked. 

"MOM! Open the door NOW!"

"I told you I'm cleaning!" Playing hard to get huh? She gritted her teeth. Without wasting more time, she went to her mom's room and took the keys from the vault.

Tip-toeing towards the basement, she slowly, silently inserted the key on the small hole. As it made a tiny 'click!' sound, the door bursted open, almost send

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter