Beginning of the GAME

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

You stared at him with your mouth slightly open, as he chuckled and closed it for you.

"Am I that handsome? Hahahah. Just joking." you chortled at what he said and gladly shook his hand, smiling. 

"Hi! I'm Im Bae Ran. Nice to meet you Soohyun-sshi." he smiled back and sat down beside you, placing his hands on his lap. You looked at him curiously as you tilted your head to the side. Why is this guy sitting beside me? Do I know him? Yeah, I knew him TODAY. But he acts like he's a close friend.

"I'm really that handsome huh?" you chuckled and shook your head, giving him a mehrong. He faked a cry and soon cracked out with you. This girl isn't like what Yeojin said.

"Wow. It's just our first meeting, yet this is the first thing I encountered when be-friending with someone." yiu shook your head with a smile and looked at Soohyun. He looked back and smiled, quickly breaking the staring.

"Yeah. Me too." 

~*~

"I'M HOME!!!" you skipped to the kitchen and hugged your oppa from the back, laughing a bit.

"Woah. What's with you today, huh? You're so gloomy when I saw you a while ago." he ruffled your hair and spun around, cupping your cheeks while leaning on the counter. "Good news? Or bad news?"

"Good news." you pushed yourself from him and spun around, then showed a picture. "Hahahah! I really can't move on with this!"

"Who the hell is that?" he pointed to Soohyun, who was with you in the photo booth. Soohyun was ONCE a friend of Yeojin, who was with him while you were on the park. You two took a picture as a remembrance of your first meeting. But the pivture turned awful.

"Oh! This guy?" you looked at the picture and pointed at Soohyun while laughing. "This is...my...bestfriend. New bestfriend whom I just met...pfft! Today. Hehehe." you cupped your mouth. D.O looked at you weirdly and smiled, pinching your cheeks.

"Aigoo~ You're really friendly, huh?" you nodded and pinched his cheeks too. "Mom and dad will have lunch here later, okay? Then we will continue the treehouse with dad."

"Woah. I almost forgot about the treehouse." you shook your head and let go of your brother, lightly patting his cheeks from the redness. "Yeah, yeah sure. We will later." you ran to your room while looking at the picture and tripped at your door. "I'M FINE!" you raised your hand and crawled inside your bedroom.

~*~

"Where the hell is that guy?!" Yeojin scratched the back of her head and scanned the place, looking for Soohyun. That guy...he said he will come back in FIVE minutes! What the hell is the time, huh?!

"Hey couz!" Soohyun waved his hand. Yeojin turned around and glared at her cousin. 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR THE PAST 25 MINUTES!"

"Geez woman! It's just 25 minutes!" Soohyun raised his hands in surrender and rolled his eyes at Yeojin.

"Tch! You wasted my time!"

"You should've went home by yourself then, idiot." he mumbled and started cursing under his breath. Tch. I shouldn't have told Bae Ran to go home so that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter