Need help?

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days have passed, it was already the 31st day of July . With the help of Soohyun, a new friend of Bae Ran, they gladly helped each other with the arrangements and stuffs for the upcoming wedding. But the said people didn't entirely did it, instead, they asked help from Lay.

"Why me, actually?" He pointed at himself with a frown plastered on his face. Bae Ran and Soohyun looked at each other and shrugged, grinning back at the confused, and at the same time curious boy in front of them. It was an early Tuesday but the students of SOPAH didn't attend school, due to the heavy rain that pours.

"Well uhm..." Soohyun scratched his head and looked at the pavement, then to the person beside him. 

"Well what?" Lay raised a brow, slowly placing his pointed finger to the side.

"Okay fine. They said you're kind of an expert of... I don't know! They just said you're an expert!" Bae Ran stomped her foot, wuietly mumbling some inaudible words just to tell Lay what really is his experty. Darn it! I forgot what it is!

"I'm an expert in fashion. Not on weddings." Okay! I got it! "Sorry. Can't help with what you want. I mean...who wants to make that stupid marriage anyway?!" He complained. The two in front of him exchanged glances and shrugged again, raising a brow at Lay.

"What exactly do you mean by 'who wants to make that stupid marriage anyway', huh?" 

"Whatever. I'll just help." Lay shrugged. The two grinned happily as Bae Ran pulled Lay for a hug and started jumping. 

"Now, now Bae Ran. Can you let go off me?"

"Oh, sorry. Heheheh." She scratched her head as Lay shook his head with a sly grin. 

"I know you guys were seeking help from me because Minseok already told me. Now, I'll give you an example on how to make an invitation, okay?" The two nodded like little children. "Here. Use this as your guideline so that you may know what to do, okay? I'll give you the others later or tomorrow if we ever meet. Bye!" They Lay ran off.

"What the hell are we going to do with that?" asked Soohyun.

"Will you please stop saying hell in ever question you ask?" Bae Ran said with a tone, scratching her head. Soohyun rolled his eyes and nodded with his eyebrows pinched together, while glancing at the wedding invitation exapmle Lay had just given them. "Now let's do this before Yeojin's mother attacks me again." She puffed her cheeks out.

 

"Mrs. Park?" Bae Ran knocked on the wooden doors of the Park's residence, waiting for any respond from the called woman. "Mrs. Park, are you there? Yoohoo! Anyone home?" She called once more. Aish. Why did she even told me to go here? Just as she was about to turn her heel and walk out of the yard, the door swung open, revealing Chanyeol's little brother with a sandwhich bit by his teeth.

"Oh. Hi noona. I didn't hear the bell." The little boy opened the door wider. Bae Ran thanked him and patted his head, glancing at every frame that was attached to the cream-colored walls.

"HYUNG!!!! WHERE ARE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter