Kim Gino

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

"G-Gi...no?" I asked, clutching my phone with a tight grip. I thought Gino is in America as what Sehun said? I wish that Gino isn't my cousin. Please...

"Yes. Gino-"

"Wait... how did you even know his name? Were you eavesdropping?!?!?" I asked standing up from my chair. Whaaaaaaaat? Is Sungyeol lying to me? "You said you never eavesdrop?!?"

"But I have to! It's about the wedding!" he whined. I sighed and nodded, sitting down on the chair while making dots on the paper.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat did she saaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?"

"Let me explain everything, okay-"

"Just get to the point already! I'm still going to do this fuc- plans." I sighed.

"Are you sure you want to do the plan? Just hear me out. I think this is important to you." he chuckled. Gaaaahd!!! Is this a joke or something?!

"Arasso..."

"Yesterday, I jogged around the field for like fifty times. Then, I saw Yeojin walking alone. Don't say that I'm saying this for real but, she's always with Chanyeol but yesterday, he left early."

"Okay? I'm listening..."

"Then, I stopped for a while and saw this guy sitting on the audience seat then stood up when Yeojin's close to him. Not that close."

"Okay? Then...?"

"Then... how will I explain this... uhmm... I saw Gino kiss her-"

"WHAT?!?!? YOU MEAN YEOJIN HAS A GUY INSTEAD OF CHANYEOL?!?!?!"

"-on the cheek-"

"I'LL HUNG UP NOW! SORRY!!!" then I hunged up. What the hell is that? Gino just kissed Chanyeol's future wife?!?! I called Sungyeol again to know the whole story, since I have to know it quick.

"You just hunged up on me? You're great, ya know? Just... great."

"Sorry... continue please? I was just shocked."

"Okay... so when I saw that, I quickly followed them secretly then they stopped on the hallway near the library. Then, I can see that Gino is super mad, but I quickly hid because he said he saw someone."

"And...?"

"Then I heard Yeojin say, 'Park Chanyeol', making Gino shock. He messed his hair which I find disgusting and he started to scold Yeojin saying, 'Why will you marry him?!"

"Then...?" I stood up from my chair pacing back and forth, growing more interested with the story. 

"I was about to go and jog again when Yeojin said she doesn't want to continue the wedding, but she has to for the sake of their company. She doesn't want to let her parents down and just obeyed. She also said Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter