This is war [Not MBLAQ's song xD]

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

"What the hell... That Chanyeol is dead." mumbled Suho and tried to roll his sleeves to his elbows. He slid his neck to every side and started to bang on the door. "CHANYEOL! GET. OUT!" he screamed while gritting his teeth.

"Yah! Hyung!" said Sehun and gripped on Suho's shoulders, pulling him downstairs. "We'll come back! Promise!" he screamed again.

"Seriously... why are they... sleeping together?!" asked D.O as baekhyun, Lu Han and Kai started to shake their heads and cupped it with their hands.

"Are they sleeping like... together? In bed?" asked Xiu Min and tried to draw a bed with his hand gestures. They didn't answer, instead, Kris opened the door and let Xiu Min look. "Yah! They're not even in the same bed! They're just sleeping-- wait." he looked again and furrowed his eyebrows.

"See what we mean?" asked Baekhyun then looked at D.O. "What are you gonna do now?" he asked then placed his foot on the staircase, ready to come down.

"I don't know." he shrugged and followed Baekhyun with the others.

Chanyeol heard their footsteps fading away as he opened up his eyes. He furrowed them and placed them in the center of his forehead. He sat down carefully and looked at the door."

"Stupid... idiotic... bastards.'' he mumbled and stood up, making sounds from his fingers. Bae Ran stirred a little and dropped her pen on the floor. 

It started to roll on the floor. Chanyeol turned to know to open it and soon felt a soft kick-like on his toes. He looked down and saw the pen there, rolling slowly then stops. He furrows his eyebrows again and picks the pen. He opened the door and peeked outside, letting his head go outside the door.

"YAH! DOUCHEBAGS!" he screamed then walked out of the room, carefully closing the door. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?!?! HOW CAN YOU ACUSE US SLEEPING TOGETHER WHILE WE'RE JUST FACING EACH OTHER SLEEPING ON HER STUDY TABLE AND YOU ACUSE US SLEEPING ON THE BED?!?!? TOGETHER?!?!? MICHIGESSEO!" 

He tightened his grip on the railings and looked downstairs with a birds' eye view.

"STOP ACCUSING ANYMORE, ARASSO?!?!? I HATE IT! ESPECIALLY IF IT'S NOT TRUE!!!" he furrowed his eyebrows then pursed his lips, going in the bedroom again.

"Huh? Why is your voice so loud? Who are you talking to? Is oppa back yet?" Bae Ran sat down and tub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter