Plan A

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yeojin stood emotionless beside her friend's doorstep, as they started confronting her about what was happening to her lately. Even so, she cared less and her mind was full of Gino in it and she kept wondering why.

"Seriously? Why won't you listen to us first?!" The oldest from her friends smacked her on the head. She rolled her eyes and walked away to have a walk...ALONE.

"Don't you dare follow me or I have to make things you don't want me to do." They stopped in the middle of their steps and left their friend in her own world.

Please get out of my head, Gino-sshi. She sighed and looked at the people passing by, some were couples, some were just kids and some were just by family. She turned around to go into another direction when suddenly, someone pulled her hands and started dragging her.

"YAH! Let...me g-go! Who the hell are you?!"

"Shut up, will you?!" She gasped as Gino glared back at her then pulled her into an alley away from the crowded people. He suddenly pushed her on the wall and trapped her in between his arms. "You did it, did you?"

"What the hell will I do?!" She still keeps on shouting. Gino felt his eyes go around on the back of his head as he examined Yeojin's facial expression. 

"Spit it out."

"What are you talking about?!"

"I said... spit.it.out." He slammed her wrist on the walls also. "Spit it out."

"WIll you please tell me first what are we talking about?!?" Her voice started to get louder. Damn it. Why is she so stubborn?!

"Spit it, brat! NOW!" 

"OKAY! I did it! WHAT DO YOU CARE ANYWAY?!" Gino quickly pushed himself off of Yeojin and slapped her hard on the face. A pinkish red mark was on her face as Gino pushed her backwards then pointed a finger.

"Do not dare go near from my family even once or a meter away. You'll regret it after if you did." He left and fished his phone out, calling the police.

~*~

"Oppa, gwenchana?"

"Please don't disturb me first, ara? Where's D.O and your mom?"

"I-in appa's room." Gino quickly ran up the stairs. Baeran looked at his figure and sighed, going in the hospital's cafeteria. What is happening with that guy? She started cratching her head and was about to return when she saw D.O, her mom and Gino were talking on the way.

I guess I have to leave them behind. Wait...did they just leave appa? Hell no!

 

What if I visit Mr. Im? But I'll see Baeran there perharps. Why am I even thinking about that?! Chanyeol scratched his non-itchy head and stood up, sighing.

"Fine. I will go."

"Where?" Chansung's head suddenly popped in front of Chanyeol. The younger latter placed his hand on his brothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter