Lee Sungyeol

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

"Bae Ran-ah!" I turned around and saw Chanyeol waving at me. I waved back and looked at the girl beside her. O-ohh... Yeojin-sshi is also studying... h-here.

I frowned a bit and walked over to them, with Sungyeol at my side. He skipped to keep up with my pace until we reached the two future lovely birds.

"Annyeoghaseyo Chanyeol. Annyeonghaseyo Yeojin-sshi." I said then smiled at them. Yeojin-sshi just smiled and waved her hand.

"Call me Yeojin. Drop the formalities. And who is this--" she stopped talking as she widened her eyes at Sungyeol.

For me, it grew fishy but for Chanyeol, he's not looking, instead, he's looking at oppa with Baekhyun far away from us. I looked back to Yeojin as she smiled at me.

"You're saying?" I smiled at her then looked at Sungyeol, back to her. She smiled and quickly shook her head, clinging to Chanyeol. By that skinship, my left eye twitched, which I don't know why. 

"We'll be going now Bae Ran and..." she just nodded and pulled Chanyeol away. By the looks of those two future lovely birds, it looks like they have problems. Especially Yeojin.

I shrugged it off as me and Sungyeol went in the cafeteria to grab foods.

"Don't you think Yeojin looks kinda fishy and frozen when she looked at you?" I asked Sungyeol after we sat at my usual table. "It looks like she knows you." I said.

"Actually, she's my sister." he smiled. My mouth formed an O shape as I just nodded and ate silently. "Where do you wanna go after school?" he asked.

"I... I don't know. It's your choice since you invited me." I smiled. "Everywhere is okay. But not too far away from here, okay? I don't want my parents to worry about me. And oppa."

"Arasso." he nodded. "I heard Chanyeol-sshi and Yeojin will have a marriage after graduation. Is that true?" I looked at him and didn't answer. "So I guess silence means yes?"

"Yeah." I laughed. Soon, the bell rag as we took our trays and threw them inside the bin. He offered to open the door for me and closed it in front of Sehun and oppa. I widened my eyes at the two and looked straight, still shocked. What did he just do?

{ Homeroom }

"Bae Ran-ah!" I was writing over my book when Chanyeol whispered, shaking me a bit. The pen I was holding moved a bit, making a mess at the current page where I was writing.

I turned my head to Chanyeol with an angry face then dropped my pen on the desk.

''What?" I asked, gritting my teeth. Darn it! This is the first time I messed up!

"Do you have plans later? After school? I need help in buying some things." he said. I rolled my eyes then sat down straight, not answering him.

{ After class }

"It seems like you look very very very very very very vvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy down today, girl!" exclaimed Sungyeol and shook me a bit.

We're on the way to our Science Laboratory when Chanyeol, again, spilled ink on my uniform. That I have to change and text the ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter