Halmeoni

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

So I was ruined.

The most stupidest secret that I kept was known toa stupid person: Yeojin.

Why is life so cruel anyway?

I'm not being a jerk or a selfish but... Why can't I have Baeran?

Why can't I be the one to be with her?

Why can't I marry her?

To sum all of this questions, I know she does not like me. She does not love me. I know she just sees me as a friend, a dorkable friend.

I'm really happy to tell the truth. I'm happy that I'm one of her closest friends whenever Chanyeol would do something to her. She always leans on me when I'm around.

But I have to accept the fact that I will be a friend, an only friend to her for the rest of my life. I know she and Chanyeol look good together. 

But how I wish I was the one fitting perfectly with her.

I let Yeojin walk out that alley way. All I can do is lean on the wall and looked at the sky turning darker and darker and the rain fell. I sighed, pushed myself from the wall and started walking while being drenched under the rain.

Chanyeol...

Chanyeol's right. What do I care anyway? Why am I over protecting? I never realized my actions until D.O told me so. 

I remembered what gandma told me when I was still young. When she was still alive;

"If I die early, Baekhyunnie, please remember that I'm with you. Whenever you're in pain, you can go to the graveyard and spill them out.

Whenever you felt betrayed by someone or yourself, come to me and I will comfort you, dear.

If you feel like being someone you were never be, try to fight it and don't be selfish. 

I know you've been jealous with your friends in school. But please do not steal their life, Baekhyun. I know you can do better than them. You can do this, Hyun.

Grandma loves you."

I never realized I was standing in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter