By your side

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's P.O.V

"NO!" screamed Bae Ran in school, in the middle of the morning. Students started to look at her then to Kyungsoo, who started to tickle her non-stop. "YAH! STOP IT! YOU'RE NOT FUNNY AT ALL!" she slapped Kyungsoo then pair of hands removed his hands.

"Yah. She said stop. Can't you understand?" Kyungsoo stood straight and looked at the guy who spoke. "Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol? Chanyeol? Is that you? Chanyeol? Park Chanyeo-"

"YAH! Stop repeating my name!" He cupped Kyungsoo's mouth then hissed. "Aish. That's why I hate to be with you guys. Especially YOU." Bae Ran turned around and gulped, smiling at Chanyeol.

"H-Hi."

"Hello." Chanyeol smiled back then glared at Kyungsoo. "Don't tell the others I'm here. Especially to Baekhyun, arasso? Tao already knew I'm here. And Xiu Min. Don't tell or you die." Bae Ran widened her eyes and gulped.

"Okay! Hahah." Bae Ran laughed nervously then pulled Chanyeol by the shoulder, then placed her lips beside his mouth. "Can we go now?" She mumbled and pulled Chanyeol, waving at his brother.

"What was that?" hissed Bae Ran at Chanyeol and looked at him wide-eyed with a mouth opened.

"Nothing-" he stopped talking and looked at Bae Ran, with a brow raised then sighed. He closed then shrugged. "Nothing." He said again and smiled at her.

"What do you mean by nothing? You just threatened by brother-"

"At least he will never tell it to them." He shrugged again.

"He will no tell what?" asked Bae Ran and tilted her head to the side.

"You're there! You didn't hear?!" exclaimed Chanyeol. Bae Ran rubbed her chin then shook her head, looking at Chanyeol. "The others don't know I'm here. In Korea. Except Lu Han, Tao, and your brother." He said and nodded. "Arasso?"

"Arasso." Bae Ran nodded with him and stopped. "How many minutes 'till classes?"

"Actually, an hour." said Chanyeol with a voice.

"E-ehh?" asked Bae Ran and bit her cheeks from the inside. "What's with the- AHHAHAHAHH! The- HAHAHH! Your voice! HAHAH!" She laughed then clutched her stomach.

"Aish! You said my voice doesn't match my face! So I'm changing it!" whined Chanyeol by his voice.

"Exactly! HAHAH! But your voice now- HAHHAH! Still doesn't suit! HAHAHAH!" She started laughing hard.

She started to tear up when suddenly, she lost breath. She widen her eyes and tried to look for her inhaler. "A-Aish." She started to pat her chest while looking at her blazer and the pockets.

"Gwenchana?" asked Chanyeol and went beside her, patting her back. "Yah, gwenchana?" he asked again and started to pat her back harder.

She didn't say a word and ran in the hallway, leaving Chanyeol, puzzled. He tilted his head to where Bae Ran ran then followed her by running.

When she arrived her locker, she started to open it but her fingers felt numb. She can't breathe anymore. Chanyeol arrived with his long legs, fast then stopped in front of Bae Ran.

"Y-yah. Gwenchana?" asked Chanyeol again and looked at her, looking pale. He looked at her, trying to open her locker then she started to pat her chest.

"What's your password?" asked Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter