It was all D.O's plans

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "Oh my God, dayum. Did he really just kiss her on the cheek? For two? Times?" Chansung cupped his cheeks with his mouth agaped amusingly, ready to fan girl while he and Hani were inside the kitchen. The eldest rolled her eyes and smacked the latter's forehead.

 "Are you that blind, Sung? Or you're just pretending to be?"

"Aish! Noona!"

 "What the hell are you guys doing there?" Chanyeol raised his brows amusingly as he crossed his arms, leaning at the counter. Being the smallest Baeran is from the four, she stood with her toes and held Chanyeol's shoulders, looking form behind.

"Uhmm, nothing? We're just practicing for my project so..."

"Dude, you already finished college." Chansung sighed and stood up, pulled Baeran from Chanyeol and smiled lovingly.

"Hello there, Baeran-sshi!" Then he pulled her away.

"Wait! Chansung-oppa! Yah! WAIT!!! YAH!!!"

"HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" The youngest who was in front of the TV stood up and ran to Chansung's bedroom.

"Oh boy. That babo!" Hani scratched her head and stomped upstairs. While Chanyeol sighed and took his books from the counter, sat down on a chair and started flipping the pages.

"Hey buddy." His father's voice startled him as he chuckled and patted the seat next to him. "Is my voice big enough for you to be startled, Chan?"

"Nah. Maybe I was just focusing on what I was doing that's all." The two kept quiet as his father smiled a bit.

"So the two of you made up now?"

"Who?" Chanyeol diverted his gaze from his book.

"Baeran-sshi."

"Ohh... her." He nodded slightly and smiled at his dad. "Yup. I don't even know why actually." Scratching his head, his dad stood up and patted the latter's shoulders.

"Don't worry, Chanyeol. Me and your mother will make a way to stop the wedding. Don't sulk too much okay?"

"Pssh, dad. I don't sulk." Chanyeol playfully rolled his eyes and received a smack from his father on his back. "OUCH! DAD!"

"Heheh, sorry there buddy." Then he left. Chanyeol rubbed his back and laughed a little then opened his book again. When suddenly...

"PARK CHANSUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The ear-piercing scream of Hani made their mom wake up from her beauty sleep. The woman just sighed and tried to sleep once more. All of them knew why the eldest screams like that. It's because of the stubborn park Chansung who thinks he was tha maknae.

"What? Noona, just leave me and Baerannie here alone, will ya? Dongsaeng continue your games." He shooed the maknae away and tried to push Hani away also.

"WHY WILL I LEAVE THE TWO OF YOU ALONE?!?!?! Can't you see? Baeran is now red!!!!! RED IN EMBARASSEMENT! Stop your stupid games, Chansung!"

"Noona, if you will not stop I will kiss you for the second time!" The second eldest narrowed his eyes at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter