Mom almost said it

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the bell rang for the third time in dismissal, Mrs. Goo finally let her students go out. The school was supposed to be dismissed in exactly 04:30pm, but the stubborn, crazy DOngwoo and Gino sneaked in the office just to bell the whole school.

They may be attending detention for a month if the CCTVs saw them.

~*~

"I didn't see Gino-sshi and Dongwoo-oppa in class today." you mumbled as you exited the building with Kai beside you, followed by Baeran, Kim, Hye, Sungyeol, Baekhyun and Chanyeol from the back, while the others were still somewhere.

Baeran sighed when she finally knew the cause why all of you were dismissed early. She started cursing Gino in her mind, but of course, there were plenty of Dongwoo's in it. 

The others who were left soon followed behind Gino and Songwoo, who high-fived and started complimenting each other from their success in sneaking at the principal's office.

Once Baeran saw the twp idiots, she quickly grabbed both of their ears and glared at the two.

"OW! OW! OW!"

"YAH! OW! OUCH! YAH! OW!"

"UWAAA! LET ME GO!"

"YAH!"

"AISH! YAH!" Now it was Baekhyun who screamed, who was looking pissed because of the two who were screaming to death. "I was enjoying it. Enjoying the fact that I'm almost going to court my crush and then you two rang the bell!" He stomped towards Gino and Dongwoo before stomping on their feet.

"OW!"

"YAH! I'M YOUR HYUNG!"

"WE'RE YOUR HYUNGS!"

"So?" He snickered and tossed the soccerr ball high in the air, as it landed on Dongwoo's face. "You two, or should I say HYUNGS, you're acting very childish, you know that?"

"Look who's talking." Chanyeol speaked from behind and slung an arm around Baekhyun's shoulder. The latter growled at Chanyeol and pushed his arm down from his shoulder then walked away.

"Tsk. Yeah. Screaming Bacon. Still remember that guys?" Suho, Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol nodded at D.O's statement and bursted into laughter.

"Look, if you guys are messing up with me, I am really sure that I'm going to throw this ball right in front of your faces. Oy maybe down your crotches."

"Geez man! We're just playing around!" Chanyeol raised his hands and smirked at Baekhyun before turning serious. "Anyway, why don't we guys go eat outside or something?"

"Your treat?" asked Sungyeol, while the other men wiggled their brows at Chanyeol. The latter rolled his eyes and turned around ready to leave.

"Or maybe let's just go home. I think I'm tired of going out." They frowned, since they know joking about Chanyeol about money makes him change his mind. With that said, they looked at each other and shrugged before going into separate ways.

"Don't you want to go home, now Rannie?" asked D.O and caressed his sister's hair. The girl smiled and shook her head, opening her umbrella.

"Nah. I think I'll just go for a walk."

"Be careful, okay? It's raining hard. OH. CHANYEOL-HYUNG!" The guy was about to leave as he groaned and faced D.O with a fake, forced smile. "Can you drop Baerannie for me when she gets home? Thanks!" Then he hurriedly left. Chanyeol silently chukled then turned his gaze towards the stunned girl.

That guy. He surely knows how to plan things out.

Why is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter