Shower or what?

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell do you want?" I asked her as she smirked and rolled her eyes afterwards. I did the same and looked straight again, but she kicked my chair once more.

"Yah."

"WHAT?" I started gritting my teeth. She just kept quiet, staring at me while I looked front again.

~*~

-

The bell rang, signalling it was lunch time as Baekhyun went out of his room. Hawon came next and the another one... and another one.

"Where are the others?" Suho shrugged and took the sit next to Kim as they were in a cafe, just the three of them. 

Minutes passed, Chanyeol and the others came. Except someone. She's missing.

"Where's Baeran?" Baekhyun asked and looked at the crowd, then to the other tables.

"She went somewhere we don't know." Sehun shrugged.

"She's so different today." Kim and Hye narrowed their eyes at Chanyeol, while Baekhyun just raised a brow and shrugged afterwards, "Anywa-"

"Oppa~" 

Their table became quiet, as Hawon hugged Chanyeol from the back. Suho had his eyes widened as he spat the water near Kai's side, while Baekhyun started coughing and looked away awkwardly.

Soon, Hawon unwrapped her arms from him and looked at the others puzzled.

"Wae?"

"W-who are y-you?" Hye asked with her jaw falling open, while you were just standing emotionless on the door.

"Me?" 

"No. I was asking the table." Hye snortled, "Of course you! Who else? Aish this girl."

Chanyeol turned around and sighed in relief before placing an arm on Hawon's shoulder and pulled her close.

"YAH!"

"Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun started coughing again but in a different reason.

"Chill! This is my cousin! Sheesh! You're all..." He sighed, "Whatever. Guys, this is Jung Hawon, my cousin. Hawon, these are my friends."

"Hi there!" She beamed and made her eye-smile. 

Kim's jaw fell open because of Hawon's cuteness, same as Hye. While Baekhyun coughed.

"Are you sick or something?" They all turned their attention to him, same as Hawon.

"Great. My day's over."

"Shut up." Baekhyun rolled his eyes at her direction.

"Do you guys know each other?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God, NO!" He protested and glared at her.

"Stop lying you fool! We're classmates back in kindergarten!"

"That was years ago! Long, long years ago, babo!"

"Until now!" They just looked amusingly at the two, and Chanyeol chuckled, "Why the hell are you laughing giraffe?"

"MWOH?" Chanyeol stopped abruptly and head-locked his cousin, "You're still not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter