The least person I wanted to talk to

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

Kkk!!! Huh!!! Good thing I slammed the door in front of his face. I quickly led his family or should I  say, the Culprit's family in the living room, where my living hag is. WHen we got there, I shot her a glare which she didn't saw as she hid the magazine under her and smiled lovingly at the Park's.

"Next time you go in our house, I'll slam the wooden doos in front of you." I raised a brow and looked at Chanyeol who is sitting beside me.

"Argh! Get the hell out of my chair!" I said and pulled my knees to the couch, using them to kick and push Chanyeol away. I don't really understand such a thing why I'm being mad at this guy. Oh well. Until he's mad, I have to be mad too.

"What if I don't want to? Brat?" 

"Mwo?!" My eyes automatically bulged out when I heard him calling me a brat. Aish! This guy. He is gonna get it. "Shut up, jerk. Don't talk to me."

I stood up and went inside the kitchen, whining while sitting on the counter. Oppa was in front of the oven, baking a cake. I hope that cake has worms in it for grandma to eat. She really hates worms I tell you. Want me to tell the story? Okay. I'll tell.

{ Flashback }

Umma and appa decided to have a trip in Jeju Island, while me and oppa will be living in harabeoji's house with grandma, which we always call the hag because of her personality. I really don't get it why mom and dad always go overseas or somewhere in Korea.

"Where do we go?" I asked while leaning beside the door, looking at appa who was busy packing mom and his stuff. "If you plan on leaving us at the Park's, I dare not to." I don't know back then who are the Park's. Oppa always wanted to go there. But being the cold and stubborn me back then, I tend no to go with him.

"Mw and your mom will be gping to Jeju Island-"

"Just get to the point a;ready, dad. I don't want wasting my time by watching you pack your stuffs alike a turtle." I snapped. Dad can make me angry some times, but to tell you, I don't take it that seriously.

"Arasso. You and your oppa will be staying at Sanghyun-harabeoji's house, neh?"

"BWO?!?!? With the hag?! I mean grandma?! No way, dad! I don't want to stay there! It's FORBIDDEN!" I screamed and stomped away. Aish! Kill me now. I don't want to see the hag ordering me around. 

{ In front of the sickening house of the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter