Someone

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Thank you for the help today, Bae Ran. I really appreciate it.” As Mrs. Park smiled at her, she did the same and bowed multiple times. “Chanyeol-ah, can you please bring her home? You can use your car starting today if you want to.”

“Really?” The woman nodded. “Err…thanks mom. We…will…be going now…then. Bye!” He pushed Bae Ran slowly from the back. “Okay. Do you still want to stay here or what?” Chanyeol had his keys rolling on his forefinger as he shifted his eyes to her.

“I think I should go home now. I still need to finish what I have to finish.” She smiled.

Stop smiling. He just smiled back—an awkward one—and opened the front wooden door, letting her step out first. Little did the two know, Chansung, Hani and they’re little brother were giggling non-stop while ‘spying’ on the said people.

“Don’t you think they’re cute, noona? I really like Bae Rannie-noona to be my sister-in-law.” The little guy said and pouted. “Not that Yeojin-noona who always pinches my cheeks and gives me a hug.”

“Don’t worry, dongsaeng-ah.” Chansung smiled and patted his head. Me, mom and Bae Ran just know what to do.

“Thanks.” Bae Ran went inside the car, seated at the side of Chanyeol as the latter closed the door and ran to the other side. He also went in, tucking his seatbelt on and turned the engine. Bae Ran did the same—placed her seatbelt and slumped down, looking at the scenery outside—and the car sped off.

“So, how was the organizing doing?” Asked Chanyeol. Bae Ran jerked her head towards him and sighed, shaking her head as a response. The guy mumbled a soft ‘owh’. “Aren’t you suppose to be with Soohyun-hyung right now?”

“You know that guy?” He nodded, eyes focused on the road. “Well, yeah. He just left all of a sudden.” “What is he to you?”

“Just a friend.” And a cousin of Yeojin. He added in his mind. Bae Ran just nodded simply and focused on the road also.

~*~

“Ehm…thanks for the ride? I guess.” She scratched her head and started hesitating if she’s turning around or just wait for Chanyeol to go home. The guy raised a brow amusingly at her and chuckled, opening the door of the car.

“See you tomorrow, then?”

“Yeah…s-sure.” Then she went inside the house, running with little steps.

The next day,

“Whether you like it, or you like it, you must like it.” What the hell is this guy talking about? Bae Ran snorted at what their professor said and tried to stifle her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter