Keep Calm & Eat D.Onuts + Pepero Kiss

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Aish! Jinjja?!" Myungsoo scratched his head and pouted, sliding on the stretcher. "Why didn't he told me? Am I the only one who does not know about what he talked about?"

"Uh-huh. He wanted to keep it a secret. But since this dude..." Dongwoo's eyes twitched when he glared at Sungyeol. "already said it, you know why Sunggyu-hyung and Hoya were avoiding you."

"But why will they avoid me? I didn't do anything."

"That's also what were curious about." Sungyeol cluck his tongue and picked a pillow up, aiming it straight on Dongwoo's face. "YAH! Will you stop looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" Dongwoo threw the pillow back. After five muntes, a chaos between the two was made, Myungsoo can only watch as he sighed deeply. Idiots.

"Yup. I know you more than you know yourself, Baek." Suho winked at Baekhyun, making the other former wanted to vomit. The others including Mr. Im laughed at his reaction. "By the way, where did D.O went?"

"Who's D.O?" Mr. Im suddenly asked. All heads turned to him, EXO-K could only grin and turned their attention to Baeran.

"Bwo? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" 

"Honey, may I know who D.O is?"

"It's Kyungsoo-oppa. He wants to be called like that." She replied back with a smile and shrugged at the others, trying to send a telepathy message. Stop looking at me!

I thought your dad already knows who D.O is.

Well, sorry! He does not! 

Guys, stop sending mind messages. Mr. Im's looking.

Baeran looked at her dad who had a confused face and smiled. 

"So, Mr. Im. Are Dongwoo and Gino really Baeran's cousins?"

"KIM!~" Baeran started whining and sent daggers to the girl. 

"Uhm, yeah. They are her cousins. Wae?"

"Oh nothing. Just asking." Baeran sighed in relief and smiled once more at her dad. Just then, the door flung open, revealing Sungyeol who casually walked inside.

"Hiyah Mr. Im!"

"Hello there...?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot!" He scratched his head and bowed ninety degrees. "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kim Sungyeol and I am your daughter's friend."

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU-" Dongwoo stopped in the middle of his sentence and stared at Mr. Im. "Uncle? Why are you here?" The old man just shrugged. "LEAVE ME THERE?!" Dongwoo shouted at Sungyeol. The guy could only cup his ear.

"Ouch. Hyung. Be shamed of yourself, will you?" The others snickered at him and gave half-hearted smiles. "Is there a reunion here or something? The room sure is okay for all of us to be in here."

"Huh. But you two came in that's why it looks small." Sungyeol and Dongwoo sent deadly glares at you, but you just smiled and shrugged. "Well then..." You stood up. "I guess I have to go home now since I still have to do our new project." You looked at Kai who innocently blinked at you.

"Kai, aren't you going to help your PARTNER?" Baekhyun raised a brow, emphasizing the last word at Kai.

"Aish... Fine." He finally stood up and left with you.

~*~

"Oh. I'll take my leave now, Mr. Im." Baekhyun stood up and slung his bag on his left shoulder. "I still have to attend practice. Bye guys!"

"Wait!" He turned around once more and just in time, he caught his soccer ball and left. "Is Lu Han-hyung going to attend practice also?"

"I don't think so. That guy is busy." Suho shrugged and stood up also. "I'm also going to leave now. Xiu Min and Kris needs me. Take care Mr. Im."

"Take care, also." He replied back with a smile.

Soon, all of them left excluding Baeran and Chanyeol. Chanyeol was left behind since Mr. Im wanted to talk to him. While Baeran, she was now staying in front of her dad's rom, sitting down on a bench in front of it. 

"What do you want to talk about, Mr. Im?" asked the latter as he pulled a nearby chair, then sat on it with his elbows plopped on his lap.

"I just wanted to ask... how was the wedding going?"

"You mean the preparations?" Mr. Im nodded slightly. "Nothing's happening recently. The Shin's were said to be on a business trip while Yeojin, I also didn't see her in school this morning. Maybe she came with her parents or wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter